Sign in to follow this  
rasrar

Week 1 FLEX Start: Michel, Deebo, or Fuller? WHIR

Who should I start in my FLEX in 0.5 PPR?

RB Sony Michel vs. Miami

WR Deebo Samuel vs. Arizona

WR Will Fuller @Kansas City

Michel and Samuel are risks for not being 100% and on snap counts. Fuller's matchup is mediocre. Also of note, my opponent has DeShaun Watson. Does that factor into the equation at all when deciding to start Fuller?

I'm leaning towards Michel because the matchup looks too good. Am I crazy? What would you all suggest?

Post a link and I WHIR!

Edited by rasrar

Michel is apparently be "eased" into the mix, so I avoid him. Not sure if Deebo is 100% healthy. That leaves Fuller who has a decent matchup, especially if it's negative game script and they're playing from behind.

3 minutes ago, Colonel Forbin said:

Michel is apparently be "eased" into the mix, so I avoid him. Not sure if Deebo is 100% healthy. That leaves Fuller who has a decent matchup, especially if it's negative game script and they're playing from behind.

Also of note, my opponent has DeShaun Watson. Does that factor into the equation at all when deciding to start Fuller?

Considering that this is the first game of the season... against KC so Houston will have to score i would go with Fuller.   When he is healthy he is a stud and I like the matchup.

Fuller then michel as a close second

But not sure how NE's defense will be this year with so many key players missing... so there may be more shootouts than expected in the season opener

That being said, you know that Watson is gonna have to ball out to keep up with Mahomes. Seems like Fuller has the bigger upside and opportunity this week

Thanks for the reply on mine. 100% go Fuller. Deebo will be great this year, but we don't know if he will be fully healed for week 1. Fuller should be in a good spot for a high-scoring game this week.

I would lean towards Fuller. 

If Michel is getting full workload, I would lean towards him.

I'm running with Fuller at the moment. With Nuk gone, someone has to feast in HOU

Help with mine too please?

I agree with the masses go with Fuller!  Good luck!

Always start a RB at the flex soooooooooooooooooooooo go Sony Michel. Also get rid of Fuller that dude is made of glass, trade him for an upgrade.