skeelo58

Which of these RBs should I trade for some WR help?

I'm in a 12 team full point PPR keeper league, where I am the defending champion.  

Due to a trade I made in 2018, I received a 1st round rookie pick, which ended up being the #2 pick. I used this pick last night on Jonathan Taylor, which I'm now kinda starting to regret. 

My RB corps is as follows:

CMC (can keep for 2 more years) 

Saquon (this is the last year I can have him) 

Miles Sanders 

Ekeler

Jonathan Taylor. 

So I'm super loaded at RB, but my WR depth is really lacking. 

I have Golladay and DJ Moore as my starters, but my bench depth is Mike Williams, Van Jefferson, and Antonio Brown, assuming he ever plays again.

Whats the play here? Do I try to trade Taylor for a WR straight up? Package him with someone else for an elite WR? 

14 hours ago, skeelo58 said:

Whats the play here? Do I try to trade Taylor for a WR straight up? Package him with someone else for an elite WR?

I agree, both of these are very valid plans. If you have an active league, you can consider to put him ont he trading block and see what team comes to you; you can also try to seek out a team with too many WRs or a specific WR you would target. 

Good luck, your team is stacked on RB!

Hold onto you're RB's find some WR or TE to move instead. 

Keeper league  full ppr I would be more willing to see what I could get for ekeler. 

Help

i am super high on Sanders this year. Barkley will still do very well but does have a very tough schedule to start, he'll still get his points no doubt, but just something to consider..... Since this is the last year for barkley id move him, try getting M. Thomas+ ? 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, skeelo58 said:

I'm in a 12 team full point PPR keeper league, where I am the defending champion.  

Due to a trade I made in 2018, I received a 1st round rookie pick, which ended up being the #2 pick. I used this pick last night on Jonathan Taylor, which I'm now kinda starting to regret. 

My RB corps is as follows:

CMC (can keep for 2 more years) 

Saquon (this is the last year I can have him) 

Miles Sanders 

Ekeler

Jonathan Taylor. 

So I'm super loaded at RB, but my WR depth is really lacking. 

I have Golladay and DJ Moore as my starters, but my bench depth is Mike Williams, Van Jefferson, and Antonio Brown, assuming he ever plays again.

I like Golladay and Moore as your WR 1 & 2, If you can get some depth for taylor that might make sense, but in a keeper, I'd probably hold onto taylor and try to flip Ekeler for a better WR (not too high on him this year). If you could get someone in that same range as Golloday / Moore, I'd do that!

I don’t know what other rosters look like and how stacked other teams may be, but I would keep Saquon even though you have one year left of him. CMC + Saquon will be a ton of points weekly, and your goal is to play for this Season and you can win a Ship with that duo.

I would see what I can get for Ekeler to begin. I don’t think he’s going to be drafted as high as he’s going this Season next year IMO. I think Joshua Kelley will balance it out over there. This can be a win for you now and later

Please help with mine, when you can! Thanks

• Like 1