DiddleThatKitty

Tevin Coleman 2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Do we know how Coleman's knee responded?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Do we know how Coleman's knee responded?

The Doctor hit it with a mallet and it didn’t even budge. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coleman getting the full load, McKinnon getting the tired legs.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/29/2020 at 11:59 PM, SuperJoint said:

slim/none. Hold until Week 9 at least.

Thanks coach Shanahan...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any update on practice report from today? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mr. run in a straight line and go down on first contact bout to carry the load? Yeah, ok. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sonny_D said:

Mr. run in a straight line and go down on first contact bout to carry the load? Yeah, ok. 

 

We know who will not carry the load.

Not McKinnon.

Can they trust Hasty to carry the load? Don't know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coleman has been putrid for most of the last two years.  It is all a bit baffling why Shanahan wants to rush him back into the starting lineup so desperately.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Coleman has been putrid for most of the last two years.  It is all a bit baffling why Shanahan wants to rush him back into the starting lineup so desperately.

He's the team's best RB in pass protection. Not saying he deserves to start or anything -- but if healthy he will have a role on offense.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Coleman has been putrid for most of the last two years.  It is all a bit baffling why Shanahan wants to rush him back into the starting lineup so desperately.

 

Shanahan hates McKinnon and Hasty is the only other RB left. Coleman is the last man standing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jetdog16 said:

He's the team's best RB in pass protection. Not saying he deserves to start or anything -- but if healthy he will have a role on offense.  

 

This, plus I also think that he will get the majority of touches in a must win divisional game. I don't think this coaching staff feels comfortable fully leaning on Hasty in a divisional matchup, but stranger things are happening. GM said Coleman should be good to go, so he's plenty aware that they need him in some capacity. 

I'll fire up Coleman as a flex. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cannot find any reports of any 49er transactions from today.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

 

This, plus I also think that he will get the majority of touches in a must win divisional game. I don't think this coaching staff feels comfortable fully leaning on Hasty in a divisional matchup, but stranger things are happening. GM said Coleman should be good to go, so he's plenty aware that they need him in some capacity. 

I'll fire up Coleman as a flex. 

Coleman is still on IR as far as I can tell so you may want to wait on that plan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

 

Shanahan hates McKinnon and Hasty is the only other RB left. Coleman is the last man standing.

If he is standing, if you catch my drift.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Coleman is still on IR as far as I can tell so you may want to wait on that plan.

He’s been activated from IR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, slowride said:

He's been deactivated on IR.

 

I'm sorry i didn't catch that, did he get activated from IR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

 

This, plus I also think that he will get the majority of touches in a must win divisional game. I don't think this coaching staff feels comfortable fully leaning on Hasty in a divisional matchup, but stranger things are happening. GM said Coleman should be good to go, so he's plenty aware that they need him in some capacity. 

I'll fire up Coleman as a flex. 

I think it's incredibly risky to start Coleman -- more so than Hasty for sure. But I can't deny the potential for any RB to go off in this offense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And there it is.  Now what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.