Rotoworld.com Forums

Tevin Coleman 2020 Outlook

4 minutes ago, TheINC said:

Fantasy is about opportunity more than anything else.  SF runs the ball more than any other team, every RB that gets a majority of snaps in Shanny's offense is valuable, talent aside.  You think Hasty is any better?  FWIW Coleman looked good on his 3 carries for 20 yards, Hasty did not.  Look at the JAGs starting on people's fantasy rosters, half of them are terrible, but they have opportunity and that's all that matters in the end.

I know what fantasy is about lol. I've been playing it for 25 years.

I prefaced my statement by saying it wasn't something I do often. I don't. I found reading through this outlook kind of humorous. I'm out on all those SF RBs. Especially now. If you think Tevin Coleman is good or worthy of a look in fantasy, that's fine.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Doctor hit it with a mallet and it didn’t even budge. 

fixed 

There is no reason to be confidant. No one saw jeff Wilson coming.  No one saw McKinnon not getting a touch.  There is no confidant predicting of what Shanahan will do.

28 minutes ago, Benjamin1984 said:

I know what fantasy is about lol. I've been playing it for 25 years.

I prefaced my statement by saying it wasn't something I do often. I don't. I found reading through this outlook kind of humorous. I'm out on all those SF RBs. Especially now. If you think Tevin Coleman is good or worthy of a look in fantasy, that's fine.

Being out on the entire SF backfield is something else entirely. Regardless of how trash Coleman is or isn't, SF RBs have value. Your evaluation of his talent, doesn't change that one iota, 25 years or not.

4 minutes ago, TheINC said:

Being out on the entire SF backfield is something else entirely. Regardless of how trash Coleman is or isn't, SF RBs have value. Your evaluation of his talent, doesn't change that one iota, 25 years or not.

I knew no matter how painstakingly obvious I made it that the original post was somewhat tongue in cheek...there would be that one guy to contest it to the death. I did all I could to avoid it.

It still didn’t work...

Edited by Benjamin1984
  • 2 weeks later...