DiddleThatKitty

Tevin Coleman 2020 Outlook

4 minutes ago, TheINC said:

Fantasy is about opportunity more than anything else.  SF runs the ball more than any other team, every RB that gets a majority of snaps in Shanny's offense is valuable, talent aside.  You think Hasty is any better?  FWIW Coleman looked good on his 3 carries for 20 yards, Hasty did not.  Look at the JAGs starting on people's fantasy rosters, half of them are terrible, but they have opportunity and that's all that matters in the end.

I know what fantasy is about lol. I've been playing it for 25 years.

I prefaced my statement by saying it wasn't something I do often. I don't. I found reading through this outlook kind of humorous. I'm out on all those SF RBs. Especially now. If you think Tevin Coleman is good or worthy of a look in fantasy, that's fine.

28 minutes ago, Benjamin1984 said:

I know what fantasy is about lol. I've been playing it for 25 years.

I prefaced my statement by saying it wasn't something I do often. I don't. I found reading through this outlook kind of humorous. I'm out on all those SF RBs. Especially now. If you think Tevin Coleman is good or worthy of a look in fantasy, that's fine.

Being out on the entire SF backfield is something else entirely. Regardless of how trash Coleman is or isn't, SF RBs have value. Your evaluation of his talent, doesn't change that one iota, 25 years or not.

4 minutes ago, TheINC said:

Being out on the entire SF backfield is something else entirely. Regardless of how trash Coleman is or isn't, SF RBs have value. Your evaluation of his talent, doesn't change that one iota, 25 years or not.

I knew no matter how painstakingly obvious I made it that the original post was somewhat tongue in cheek...there would be that one guy to contest it to the death. I did all I could to avoid it.

It still didn’t work...

Edited by Benjamin1984

He reminds me of his teammate Jordan Reed. Amazingly talented when he's fully healthy but he rarely is even when he does play. Hope we get word on his status soon, I'd like to be able to use him this week. Any news on him from SF?

Are people holding Coleman through this week and the bye? Mostert reportedly had a chance to return this week, so it seems likely he'll be back after the bye, although it may just be coach speak. Also it has been a while since the injury

I think it needs to be a really deep league or your rb situation to be on life support for him to be a hold through the bye.