MonsterMan

Justin Jackson 2020 Outlook

This is tricky. I wonder now with this injury does his snaps get decreased or even doesn’t finish the game. Unreal spot too. Plus isn’t Kelley getting all the red zone runs or am I wrong. I have both so I’m not sure who to play. 

49 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Anyone think we will get an update before the 1pm games?

I am hoping. If he isn’t playing I will throw in D. Robinson of KC.

Got no choice but to play him. Let’s hope for a solid injury-free game

11 hours ago, Brettg57 said:

Guys, having a third active RB is normal. I am not worrying too much unless news breaks tomorrow morning that Jackson was severely hobbled all week by said injury.

Also, if I remember correctly Jackson had been playing on special teams as the 3rd RB. Pope will be taking his place there to keep him fresh for his offensive responsibilities

2 minutes ago, herschel said:

Don’t overthink it.

😃 You mean, don't overthink it, just play him ? Or don't overthink it, just bench him?

Just now, leffe186 said:

😃 You mean, don't overthink it, just play him ? Or don't overthink it, just bench him?

Everyone loved this guy going into the week.  He got in a full practice on Friday. Jax run defense is awful. Fire him up!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

If you're in the Jackson thread, the former.  If you're in the Kelley thread, the latter.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I am just here to listen to one side lament how they have been screwed!

• Haha 2

Just now, mar1kle said:

I am just here to listen to one side lament how they have been screwed!

50-50 split it is then.

• Like 2

I'm too scared to start him. Really wanted to, but risk of leaving game or being limited is too great imo if you have similar options. Hoping for the best even on my bench though, if he locks up the job the schedule is amazing

only option i have for backup is hasty and that situation seems just as complicated lol. just gonna start him and see what happens.

• Thanks 1

Jackson about to get his opportunity blown.  After the last game I think he was going to get a lot of burn today.  Injury might cost him the opportunity. 

Officially active. Rolling him out. 

fingers crossed.  hope were all back here in a few hours celebrating his performance....

• Haha 1

Good in PPR. Probably played limited snaps to a degree because of his knee. Drop in standard.

8 hours ago, BIGFATPANDA said:

3rd best back on the team

Kelley was worse.  Jackson at least had an injury for an excuse.  What’s Kelley’s reason for the poor performance?

As a Chargers fan, Jackson is the better back if healthy. It's been pretty clear across 2 games now. His vision is better, his running is better, and he does more with his catches. I'm guessing his snaps were a bit limited because of his injury coming into the game, and hopefully he has a full designation throughout the course of the next week.

I had high hopes for Kelley early in the season, but outside of 1 game the dude has consistently disappointed. He stumbles a lot, has almost no patience, and runs in a straight line. The dude is very strong and athletic, but extremely raw. JJ will be the Ekeler of this team until Ekeler is actually back, that being said, he obviously won't produce as much as Ekeler. Decent RB2-upside/Flex play in PPR.

Edited by harck
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4