Sign in to follow this  
CamNewton

WHIR: I was offered Kittle and AJ Green for Davante Adams and Gesicki (Full PPR)

I was just offered Kittle and AJ Green for my D. Adams and Gesicki. Should I pull the trigger in a 12-team Full PPR?

My Roster:

QB: Cam Newton

RB: CEH

RB: Ingram

WR: D. Adams

WR: Amari Cooper

TE: Gesicki 

Flex: Robert Woods

Bench: Will Fuller, DJax, Chris Thompson, Antonio Gibson 

Edited by CamNewton

This is really a question of your risk tolerance.  Kittle is a huge upgrade for you but Green is a HUGE risk.  If you had more reliable depth at WR I would make the deal but your bench doesn't inspire much confidence.  My gut says to hold and hope Gesicki pops this year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I like Kittle over Gesicki, but not sure you can afford to lose Adams. If you feel 2 out of Cooper, AJG, & Fuller can stay healthy, then you can make the deal. If not, have to pass. Thanks for mine!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DarinB300 said:

I like Kittle over Gesicki, but not sure you can afford to lose Adams. If you feel 2 out of Cooper, AJG, & Fuller can stay healthy, then you can make the deal. If not, have to pass. Thanks for mine!

I accidentally posted this in the fantasy basketball section. FML.

• Like 1

I would hold.   Kittle is a huge upgrade, but to lose a top 5 WR is just to much.   Gesicki will have a solid year.    AJ Green is to questionable for me to trust as well.    Stand pat.

• Thanks 1

I'd make the trade.  Kittle is a big upgrade.  Green is a downgrade, but with Woods, Fuller, and DJax, you have some depth at that position.  And I think that Burrows will take time to adjust to NFL-speed, but the second half of the season should be productive as heck.  And Bengals will likely be airing out while trailing often.  It's a very close call, though.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, DarinB300 said:

If I could pull off Adams, DJax, and Gesicki for Kittle and McLaurin, would that make it worth while?

2 minutes ago, CamNewton said:

If I could pull off Adams, DJax, and Gesicki for Kittle and McLaurin, would that make it worth while?

That is very tempting, as I am high on Scary Terry this year.

• Thanks 1

Just now, DarinB300 said:

That is very tempting, as I am high on Scary Terry this year.

I think Adams finishes at the #1 overall WR, but I don't believe in Gesicki or Chan Gailey in Miami at all utilizing Gesicki like he was last season. I would have Amari Cooper, Robert Woods, Will Fuller, and Terry McLaurin as my WRs. I could pick up Bryan Edwards off free agency. 

I'm weak at QB, RB, and TE right now. 

QB: Cam Newton

RBs: CEH, Ingram, Gibson, Chris Thompson (we can't roster more than 4)

WRs: Adams, Cooper, Woods, Fuller, DJax (and I can only play 3 of these)

• Like 1

I say wait a few weeks to see if geseki  goes off. Adams might be the wr1 this year. You can always stream TE. Every year there is a top7 TE that comes off the waivers. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Dexterslides said:

I’d stay put. I don’t trust AJ Green to stay healthy 

What about the updated trade of Adams, DJax, and Gesicki for Kittle and McLaurin though?

Just now, Score@22 said:

I would hold on to Davante. AJ is too much of a recent unknown.

What about the updated trade of Adams, DJax, and Gesicki for Kittle and McLaurin though?

The updated trade is tempting with Terry included. What's the TE waivers look like in your league?

• Thanks 1

Just now, vthokie3 said:

The updated trade is tempting with Terry included. What's the TE waivers look like in your league?

Herndon, Doyle, Ebron, Jonnu, Dissly are the only attractive options. Jarwin is owned unfortunately. 

Kittle is fantastic - Aj Green is older and may not get back to where he was once.

I would stand pat, Adams is top 5, and Gesicki is top 10.   

• Thanks 1

I'd stand pat. Herndon, Doyle, Ebron and Jonnu are all decent streams. Terry does make it more tempting though

• Thanks 1

I think Adams value is too high, I expect a slight reduction Fantasy wise from Kittle and Terry (although extremely talented) is not going to be as consistent as Adams should be.