Rotoworld.com Forums

Jamaal Williams 2020 Outlook

1 minute ago, Moveless said:

I'm just hoping these Vikings Covid tests don't remove this game from the schedule. 

I don't think it will. I could be wrong but given Packers and Vikings have both had byes and Packers due for Thursday night I think, the league is gonna be hard pressed to reschedule. 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AJ Dillon is a dirty mf. Wash your hands goon 

Posted Images

Aaron Jones' last three games against MIN:

image.png.715566353bcb138916ac57a712d39e49.png

image.png.5d31f3f16e834df6c347057d000c4034.png

image.png.0a69ab7bbc05f08c19b365a4752080bf.png

Jamaal Williams had 23 touches and played 89% of the snaps last week vs. HOU.  Also, in that first game above, Jones had 20 touches, but Jamaal also had 11.

Jamaal could score 20 - 30 fantasy points this week.

Edited by MBarbarian
  • Like 1

Hope he continues to crush it with the backfield all to himself. He was already getting a 40-60% snap share, 3-6 targets per game, and 8-10 carries with Jones playing and I wonder if he continues to kill it his role might even increase as Packers gear up for playoffs and start to rest starters a tad.

Edited by harck
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, MBarbarian said:

Hold onto Jamaal...

Not sure who would be dropping him right now. Green Bay is past the bye. I doubt they play in TNF this week, and it would actually kill the value of Williams a bit as Jones would have an extra few days to heal. 

williams has been just fine even with Jones in the lineup. Decent player and a great bye week replacement. Hope Dillon is okay and the big issue, hope it didn’t spread to all the rbs. 

someone in the jones thread posted that jones would have been a limited participant if they had practice. i would assume we have one more week of jaamal being the undisputed starter before jones is back next week, although they might have jones active if dillon is out with covid.

i also think williams has shown enough to stay on my roster regardless or not if jones is back and is not the automatic cut i had in mind from when i picked him up

Edited by coleworld7