kingatilaff

Looking for auction draft today, 50-100$, ESPN 12 teams only

Recommended Posts

Are the passing settings staying like this? I'm fine with the 6 pt TD but not crazy about the other ones (-3 int and the points for PC and INC)

Passing
Passing Yards (PY)
0.04
Each Pass Completed (PC)
0.25
Each Incomplete Pass (INC)
-0.25
TD Pass (PTD)
6
Interceptions Thrown (INT)
-3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DScott2310 said:

Are the passing settings staying like this? I'm fine with the 6 pt TD but not crazy about the other ones (-3 int and the points for PC and INC)

Passing
Passing Yards (PY)
0.04
Each Pass Completed (PC)
0.25
Each Incomplete Pass (INC)
-0.25
TD Pass (PTD)
6
Interceptions Thrown (INT)
-3

Yea they are 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got 8 signed up, if we could get 4 more we can start it!... only 3 paid so far tho 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this goes any later, I'm going to have to bow out.  I'm on the east coast and have to be up early.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, esprits4s said:

If this goes any later, I'm going to have to bow out.  I'm on the east coast and have to be up early.

We’re drafting with the 10 we have now instead of waiting for 12. Draft starts in 20 mins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going to bed guys.  Reschedule or cancel?  Let's finalize either tonight or early tomorrow.  I'm fine either way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi folks,

We are looking for 3 or 4 additional people for a draft sometime prior to kickoff tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, esprits4s said:

Hi folks,

We are looking for 3 or 4 additional people for a draft sometime prior to kickoff tonight.

I'm in fabiodivivo93@gmail.com 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is the ESPN and Leaguesafe info.  Everyone must pay prior to draft.  The draft is scheduled for 6:45 EST

 

https://www.leaguesafe.com/join/3952980
 

this is the leaguesafe link $50 / 12 team drafting tonight 

 

Join my ESPN Fantasy Football league! https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/join?leagueId=35184326&inviteId=e0a47614-96f5-4a9e-848f-f650e2096f2c
 

link to the league 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, esprits4s said:

Hi folks,

We are looking for 3 or 4 additional people for a draft sometime prior to kickoff tonight.

 

20 minutes ago, esprits4s said:

Here is the ESPN and Leaguesafe info.  Everyone must pay prior to draft.  The draft is scheduled for 6:45 EST

 

https://www.leaguesafe.com/join/3952980
 

this is the leaguesafe link $50 / 12 team drafting tonight 

 

Join my ESPN Fantasy Football league! https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/join?leagueId=35184326&inviteId=e0a47614-96f5-4a9e-848f-f650e2096f2c
 

link to the league 

Is it auction?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.