Sign in to follow this  
CamNewton

WHIR: I was offered Kittle and AJ Green for Davante Adams and Gesicki (Full PPR)

I was just offered Kittle and AJ Green for my D. Adams and Gesicki. Should I pull the trigger in a 12-team Full PPR?

My Roster:

QB: Cam Newton

RB: CEH

RB: Ingram

WR: D. Adams

WR: Amari Cooper

TE: Gesicki 

Flex: Robert Woods

Bench: Will Fuller, DJax, Chris Thompson, Antonio Gibson 

I think I am keeping Adams and Gesecki. My reason is Adams for Kittle can be a wash. So looking at Green vs Gesicki, I like the upside Gesicki is offering. I feel like Green is done. That is just my gut feel. If you think Green can bounce back, take the deal. 

• Thanks 1

I have a feeling Aaron Rodgers is gonna show out this year with all that bs. I don’t know if AJ is “done” but you’re getting diminishing returns there, I guess it depends on if you think Joe Burrow is gonna able to get him the ball. Personally I’d pass

As enticing as Kittle is, I would probably stay with what you have. You could gamble, but lots of injury history with Fuller, DJax, Cooper then you would be adding Green. I would keep Adams and Gesicki.

Hard pass cheese head is a solid WR, and south beach is a beast on the rise. 

I may wait a week or two to see how AJ Green pans out

Id personally want to keep Adams as he is positioned to have a great year (could be this year's Michael Thomas)

Im sure you can find other TEs on the waivers to help you like Jonnu Smith or Jack Doyle

Well, Miami hired Chan Gailey as their new OC this past off-season, and he likes to use the TE's a lot as history has shown, BUT, with limited off-season practice, who knows how this will play out. Gesicki played all last season with Fitzpatrick, I expect them to do a little more this season.  AJ Green? I will be stunned if he doesn't miss games this season.