Sivaro

Tim Patrick 2020 Outlook

7 hours ago, gbill2004 said:

All the hype talk in here on Patrick I went and added him. Hope he blows up!

The top is in.

14 hours ago, LeeVanCleef said:

The top is in.

It might be.  Or it might not be.  Sounds like he's taking on Sutton's role, which is pretty huge.  

10 minutes ago, einstein2u said:

anyone actually starting him vs NE defense?

Nope

12 minutes ago, einstein2u said:

Yes

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, einstein2u said:

yep, godwin is hurt, galladay on bye so it's boyd and patrick. I'm starting him over Hollywood brown of the ravens. He's getting the target share with sutton and fant both out

Edited by Guwop

This guy is still on waivers in 2 of my 12man leagues, what’s the deal?

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, mchspd3 said:

Primetime Monday.

Will start him (owner of Julio Jones and Chris Godwin)

The games on Sunday 

Sidenote: Stephon Gilmore is out this game right ? That's huge , he would be shadowing Tim Patrick otherwise I believe. 

Edited by RunCMC

4 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

The games on Sunday 

Sidenote: Stephon Gilmore is out this game right ? That's huge , he would be shadowing Tim Patrick otherwise I believe. 

No the game has been moved to Monday

16 minutes ago, CPuente57 said:

No the game has been moved to Monday

Oh ok I wasn’t aware, thanks. 

16 hours ago, RunCMC said:

The games on Sunday 

Confirmation on this?

Considering giving Patrick the go ahead.

1 hour ago, Spina said:

Confirmation on this?

Considering giving Patrick the go ahead.

I'd like to know as well, I only assumed because he tested positive. 

But apparently if you're asymptomatic you can come back sooner & play.

Unsure which Gilmore is, but beyond that I don't know much.

2 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

I'd like to know as well, I only assumed because he tested positive. 

But apparently if you're asymptomatic you can come back sooner & play.

Unsure which Gilmore is, but beyond that I don't know much.

has nothing to do with being asymptomatic. You need 2 negative tests at least 24 hours apart to be cleared to play. You can be asymptomatic and still test positive 

Obviously I think we prefer Lock to the two back ups. How does he compare to Jeudy? Obviously Jeudy is the more talented player, but how do they compare for this week?

15 minutes ago, Deke said:

has nothing to do with being asymptomatic. You need 2 negative tests at least 24 hours apart to be cleared to play. You can be asymptomatic and still test positive 

Has everything to do with it. Asymptomatic & Symptomatic. Different guidelines in coming back.

& I know you can test positive still being asymptomatic. I mentioned Gilmore saying we don't know what he falls under ... just yet.

This is pulled from the Bostonherald.com 

The NFL has changed its return-to-play rules for players who test positive and are asymptomatic, removing the stipulation they must wait at least five days before being activated from the COVID-19 reserve list. If Newton and Gilmore show no symptoms and produce two consecutive negative PCR tests separated by 24 hours, they could receive approval from a team physician to play Sunday. 

According to a source, Gilmore was “feeling good” as of Tuesday night, when he first tested positive. Per multiple reports, Newton has been asymptomatic since he was placed on the team’s COVID-19 reserve list Saturday. 

If either player is symptomatic, he cannot return until at least 10 days have passed since symptoms were first reported, and he has received approval from a team physician.

Now with that being said, I'm starting Tim Patrick this week as a WR3.

Injuries continue and bye week begun.

Would be great if Drew Lock ends up playing as well. I'd feel alot better about starting him

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

As of now I am starting him but anyone else concerned about him pulling a Scotty Miller on us? Denver only really had Jeudy to compete for targets right?

23 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Has everything to do with it. Asymptomatic & Symptomatic. Different guidelines in coming back.

& I know you can test positive still being asymptomatic. I mentioned Gilmore saying we don't know what he falls under ... just yet.

This is pulled from the Bostonherald.com 

The NFL has changed its return-to-play rules for players who test positive and are asymptomatic, removing the stipulation they must wait at least five days before being activated from the COVID-19 reserve list. If Newton and Gilmore show no symptoms and produce two consecutive negative PCR tests separated by 24 hours, they could receive approval from a team physician to play Sunday. 

According to a source, Gilmore was “feeling good” as of Tuesday night, when he first tested positive. Per multiple reports, Newton has been asymptomatic since he was placed on the team’s COVID-19 reserve list Saturday. 

If either player is symptomatic, he cannot return until at least 10 days have passed since symptoms were first reported, and he has received approval from a team physician.

Now with that being said, I'm starting Tim Patrick this week as a WR3.

Injuries continue and bye week begun.

Would be great if Drew Lock ends up playing as well. I'd feel alot better about starting him

Ok, it has everything to do with negative tests, and SOMEWHAT to do with symptoms. Fever is the only symptom that can be measured. Obviously it's better to be asymptomatic but doesn't change your ability to return.

2 minutes ago, Dalton Gang said:

As of now I am starting him but anyone else concerned about him pulling a Scotty Miller on us? Denver only really had Jeudy to compete for targets right?

Nah. Scotty Miller was hobbled going into his game. Patrick is healthy and Broncos will be without Fant and Hamler. Although Lindsey looks ready to go. I’d say zero chance he’ll pull a Miller. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Dalton Gang said:

No-  it’s not the same as Miller.   Patrick is Denver’s wr1.  He plays the X spot and is the first read on many passing plays.    He’s solid,  but not special.   You can confidently roll him as a wr3/flex.  

how much faith we should have in Rypien and the Denver offense in general, however,  is another matter.  

1 hour ago, Impreza178 said:

No-  it’s not the same as Miller.   Patrick is Denver’s wr1.  He plays the X spot and is the first read on many passing plays.    He’s solid,  but not special.   You can confidently roll him as a wr3/flex.  

how much faith we should have in Rypien and the Denver offense in general, however,  is another matter.  

Yeah and they aren’t playing the Jets this week. I know Gilmore is out but the Pats still scare me.

• Like 1

I am curious who BB will bracket coverage and try to take out for the game? Denver doesn't exactly have that one threat to worry about.

• Like 1

Newer or inexperienced QB's are no match for the almighty Bill. He eats pieces of sh#* like that for breakfast.

2 minutes ago, codyodea said:

Newer or inexperienced QB's are no match for the almighty Bill. He eats pieces of sh#* like that for breakfast.

Is that why Bill's breath always smells a little off?