Sign in to follow this  
yung_fetty

Pick three: Harry, Aiyuks, Reagor, Edwards (WHIR)

0.5 PPR. WRs are Chark, Woods, DJax.

N'Keal: Started last year injured first 8 games and never found his groove. Virtually no depth @ WR after Edelman. New QB in Cam. Patriots released Sanu, which makes me think BB believes in Harry (somewhat). His route running seemed very mediocre last year but thats a skill you can improve in the offseason. Big opportunity in front of him now fully healthy. Can he show out?

Aiyuks: Hammy injury in cam but still practicing limitedly. Deebo (foot injury) at #2 option behind Kittle @ #1. He's been called a freak of nature by teammates and coaches. Latest report saying he's been used way more heavily in training camp than Deebo was last year. Niners run heavy offense gives me a gut feeling to fade him out of the four.

Reagor: Injured shoulder in training camp but as of today fully practicing. Reports indicate he's almost at full health. DJax & Greg Ward to compete with at wideout, but his QB in college sucks and Wentz is pretty competent (with a decent O-line). Could be WR1 in the high chance that DJax gets injured. Fastest(?) and most shifty out of the four. 

Edwards: Full healthy. Waller, Ruggs, Renfrow are his competiton for touches. Another freak of nature--good route running & big and fast as hell. Raiders camp reporting say they will lean on Ruggs & Edwards heavily. Carr is a check-up QB, though, which makes me think Waller will be the main guy receiving and they will rely Josh Jacobs running game. 

Which three out of the four would you choose? I think the rookies are all most physically dynamic than N'Keal... but there's always a couple second year WRs that blow up after a mediocre hyped rookie season. 

Thanks in advance~

Edited by yung_fetty

I would rank these:

Reagor, Edwards, Harry, Aiyuk this week

I don't trust Aiyuk's injury.  I don't really trust Harry's role or his connection with Cam until I see it.  I like Reagor and Edwards a lot; I think Reagor is part of a better offense so has more TD-upside which is why I rank him the highest despite his injury.

Good luck!

1 hour ago, yung_fetty said:

0.5 PPR. WRs are Chark, Woods, DJax.

N'Keal: Started last year injured first 8 games and never found his groove. Virtually no depth @ WR after Edelman. New QB in Cam. Patriots released Sanu, which makes me think BB believes in Harry (somewhat). His route running seemed very mediocre last year but thats a skill you can improve in the offseason. Big opportunity in front of him now fully healthy. Can he show out?

Aiyuks: Hammy injury in cam but still practicing limitedly. Deebo (foot injury) at #2 option behind Kittle @ #1. He's been called a freak of nature by teammates and coaches. Latest report saying he's been used way more heavily in training camp than Deebo was last year. Niners run heavy offense gives me a gut feeling to fade him out of the four.

Reagor: Injured shoulder in training camp but as of today fully practicing. Reports indicate he's almost at full health. DJax & Greg Ward to compete with at wideout, but his QB in college sucks and Wentz is pretty competent (with a decent O-line). Could be WR1 in the high chance that DJax gets injured. Fastest(?) and most shifty out of the four. 

Edwards: Full healthy. Waller, Ruggs, Renfrow are his competiton for touches. Another freak of nature--good route running & big and fast as hell. Raiders camp reporting say they will lean on Ruggs & Edwards heavily. Carr is a check-up QB, though, which makes me think Waller will be the main guy receiving and they will rely Josh Jacobs running game. 

Which three out of the four would you choose? I think the rookies are all most physically dynamic than N'Keal... but there's always a couple second year WRs that blow up after a mediocre hyped rookie season. 

Thanks in advance~

That’s tough probably rank them Raegor, N’Keal, Ayuk if you can wait later into the season then Edwards

Cheese steaks, Gambling capital, Member of the cheaters