Sign in to follow this  
jmoney23

Which 2 WR Do I Start - 100% WHIR

0.25 PPR, which two WRs do I start this week:

Kupp (vs DAL), AJ Brown (vs DEN), ODB (vs BAL), Chark (vs IND)

10 minutes ago, jmoney23 said:

0.25 PPR, which two WRs do I start this week:

Kupp (vs DAL), AJ Brown (vs DEN), ODB (vs BAL), Chark (vs IND)

I'd start Kupp and Beckham 

I'd do Kupp for sure, that one's a given in my opinion.  Then I'd probably go with AJ Brown.  I'd avoid new QB situations in week 1 and I'm just not a believer in Odell in general.

Thanks for the response on mine.

Kupp and Brown. Brown because Denver is going to not have their best pass rusher for the season, so that will help Tannehill

Kupp, and beyond him, IMO NOT OBJ because they are playing arguably the best defense AT Baltimore, I guess I'd lean towards Chark at home, but I was burned a few times by the JAX receivers last season - they were supposed to be killer in a few games against weak pass defenses but did nothing.  AJ Brown playing at altitude? Look to see how intact Denver's defense is - without Von Miller applying a pass rush, maybe Brown is the way to go.

I'm going to say Chark for sure. Kupp I would not to after I see what formation they play. If the Rams  continue to play the 2 TE set that they did for the second half last year, Kupp will be a headache to own. Same goes for OBJ because I hear that they may play a 2 TE set as well. Landry would be more beneficial to that as Woods is to the Rams. That leaves AJ Brown. He will definitely put up numbers but not at the same pace he did last year. So Chark and Brown are my choices.