Sign in to follow this  
Kilo

Trade K Hunt for D Swift? WHIR

14 team, PPR league.  For RB's, I have: J Jacobs, M Sanders, K Hunt, Boston Scott.  I'm thinking about trading Hunt for Swift.  The Peterson signing annoys me but, I think Swift takes over the backfield no later than mid-season.  I like Hunt but, I think Swift could have league winning potential.  Plus, I'm a Michigan native and Lions fan.

Keep Hunt or trade for Swift?

5 minutes ago, Kilo said:

14 team, PPR league.  For RB's, I have: J Jacobs, M Sanders, K Hunt, Boston Scott.  I'm thinking about trading Hunt for Swift.  The Peterson signing annoys me but, I think Swift takes over the backfield no later than mid-season.  I like Hunt but, I think Swift could have league winning potential.  Plus, I'm a Michigan native and Lions fan.

I have Swift ranked slightly higher than Hunt this year. If you are a Lions fan why not get Swift. 

• Thanks 1

Yea, Swift's injury and the committee situation with Peterson and Johnson concern me.  Hunt is also in a committee with Chubb but, it's only the two of them and they may be on the field together alot.  

Edited by Kilo

Yeah I would stay with Hunt.  If Chubb gets hurt, he's a league winner.  I also think he could approach 1000-1100 total yards easily this year even as a backup.

please help

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kilo said:

Gotta stick with Hunt. More potential there

• Thanks 1

i wouldnt not trade hunt at all for Swift, swift is still hurt and depending on time it could be a few weeks before he is up to speed with the playbook and all. plus bevell loves AP and they played together before and AP came out and said he will only go to a team where he can get quality playing time to break the record

• Thanks 1

This is also a keeper league so, I was also looking ahead that if Swift breaks out, even late, he could be a keeper for next year.  Trying to balance winning this season and looking ahead to the future.  Even though he's in a committee now, IMO, it's only a matter of time before he becomes the lead back as talent wins out.