Sign in to follow this  
Hank Thunderbolt

Trade Advice - Kamara for Drake - 100% WHIR

I have the potential to swap my Drake for Kamara. I actually feel like Drake might have the better season. Kamara hasn't signed yet, had the epidural, lots of mouths to feed in NOLA, etc. I also have both Drake and Edmonds. Someone else has Murray so I wouldn't have his handcuff. Am I overthinking it?

WHIR

I would absolutely make this trade...Drake could have a good year but I think Kamara is going to bounce back and I'd much rather roll with him ROS.

please help

Agree with jmoney.  I like both Kamara and Drake this year, but I think that Drake carries significantly more risk than Kamara.  Make the deal.

And hang onto Edmonds - Coach Kliff said he should be a #1 RB in this league, so there is a decent chance he could challenge for as much as 40% of the RB touches, which in that offense would make him flexworthy almost every week.

Kamara is in a division that plays the NFC North and AFC West, Drake is in a division that plays the NFC East and AFC East, figure out who will face the 'weakest' defenses.

Kamara is the better play. See if he would throw in someone else. Who are you othe RBs and what is on the ww?

We still havent seen Drake be the true #1 for 16 games, I would imagine Kamara will feast this year due to him having a bad knee last year and i see a deal happening soon as well. I honestly would lean Kamara

help with mine,plz

3 hours ago, Hank Thunderbolt said:

I have the potential to swap my Drake for Kamara. I actually feel like Drake might have the better season. Kamara hasn't signed yet, had the epidural, lots of mouths to feed in NOLA, etc. I also have both Drake and Edmonds. Someone else has Murray so I wouldn't have his handcuff. Am I overthinking it?

WHIR

I prefer Kamara as well.

I'm not huge on Kamara personally but a straight up swap to give up drake to get kamara? I would take that deal and keep edmonds. 

thanks for helping me btw