shakestreet

2020 Vent & Rant Thread

Let’s get this started 

Cash league ... It is looking like I won’t have my WR1/2 

Kenny Golladay & Courtland Sutton 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You shouldn't have drafted Kenny G, i told you he would get hurt before week 1 but you didn't listen.

Do you play in a 4 team league? You have no business drafting Kenny G in the first place.
edit: Real talk, my vent and rant is with extremely immature RW posters who feel the need to attack me in game threads for no reason other than to pound their own chests.

Edited by pdog109
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

You shouldn't have drafted Kenny G, i told you he would get hurt before week 1 but you didn't listen.

Do you play in a 4 team league? You have no business drafting Kenny G in the first place.

• Like 1

Having to read about Duke Johnson in every 2020 player thread.

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, shakestreet said:

Let’s get this started 

Same, although I sandwiched DK Metcalf in between those two, so apologies in advance Metcalf owners. 

How can an entire WR crew get injured between draft day on the 8th and the opening Sunday?  In what world does that happen?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TTo34 said:

Having to read about Duke Johnson in every 2020 player thread.

Thought he'd be over a debate and some jokes that happened over a day ago by now. Grown man spamming with passive aggression on a message board lol. Wonder how long he'll keep up this up in multiple threads. 4 weeks? maybe 6? Maybe the whole season? lmao

Edited by Guwop

1 hour ago, SharkSwimmer said:

How can an entire WR crew get injured between draft day on the 8th and the opening Sunday?  In what world does that happen?

Its gonna be a crazy year

Having Evans and reading about Godwin owners acting like they "swore off" of Evans knowing that he'd pull a hammy before the season even started. They don't even realize Godwin missed the last two games of the year with a hamstring injury of his own. Hell, Godwin is a great player, but he definitely benefits from Evans stretching the field and attracting the #1 corner of the opposing team. I'm no Godwin hater but all this "this is why I didnt draft Evans" when he's never missed more than 1 game before last season, where he still played in 13, is annoying as hell. The fact that a lot of us are missing our WR1 (Golladay, Evans, hell even Sutton) before the first game is so annoying. Here's to a healthy year... 

3 hours ago, Guwop said:

Thought he'd be over a debate and some jokes that happened over a day ago by now. Grown man spamming with passive aggression on a message board lol. Wonder how long he'll keep up this up in multiple threads. 4 weeks? maybe 6? Maybe the whole season? lmao

Ironic

It's the vent and rant thread, let him vent without following him with third person comments. Talk about passive aggression

• Like 1

an Arizona player has tested positive for the "virus" ... now the whole team/staff has to undergo tracing protocol, etc - toss in the air quality issues in NorCal, and the Kyler/Nuk stack is looking a tad more precarious than it did on draft night. 

🦃

• Like 2

Got a link Mup?

16 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

an Arizona player has tested positive for the "virus" ... now the whole team/staff has to undergo tracing protocol, etc - toss in the air quality issues in NorCal, and the Kyler/Nuk stack is looking a tad more precarious than it did on draft night. 

🦃

Holy hell.

What kind of contingencies are in place? Postponement? Cancelation? Cardinals have to call Kurt Warner and Anquon Bolden in? Wtf happens?

3 minutes ago, Proteus said:

Holy hell.

What kind of contingencies are in place? Postponement? Cancelation? Cardinals have to call Kurt Warner and Anquon Bolden in? Wtf happens?

• Thanks 1

Oh yes I did read about that.  All players are being tested every day so I am pretty sure it will be fine.

7 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Oh yes I did read about that.  All players are being tested every day so I am pretty sure it will be fine.

yeah, but here we are on season's eve ... not good to hear this, regardless. 

🤷‍♂️

9 hours ago, pdog109 said:

edit: Real talk, my vent and rant is with extremely immature RW posters who feel the need to attack me in game threads for no reason other than to pound their own chests.

Stick it to the man .. Keep doing what you do in the game day threads.  reading your posts are freaking awesome 

11 hours ago, shakestreet said:

Let’s get this started 

Same here. Also have Kyler which that game could get cancelled.

11 hours ago, pdog109 said:

7 hours ago, rex_bulkhead said:

Ironic

It's the vent and rant thread, let him vent without following him with third person comments. Talk about passive aggression

lol, he personally attacks me at every chance he get, he must really hate Duke Johnson and or Duke Johnson supporters.

55 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

lol, he personally attacks me at every chance he get, he must really hate Duke Johnson and or Duke Johnson supporters.

hiya pdog, don't let last thursday ruin the rest of your days lol 👍

Edited by Guwop

I drafted Golladay in round 3 to be my wr1 in a pretty big money league.  I can live with it if he just misses week 1 but the injury he has tends to linger.

1 hour ago, Guwop said:

hiya pdog, don't let last thursday ruin the rest of your days lol 👍

This could be considering harassment under the RW code of conduct policy.

• Haha 1