shakestreet

2020 Vent & Rant Thread

Start Parker last week, he gets hurt. Start AJ Brown, leave Slayton on bench. 

This week start Fuller because he didn't fail me last week, does nothing.  Start Mike Williams thinking shoot out and he had 9 targets last week, which is more than 13 of his games last season.  Turns out QB switch no one knew about.  Didn't start Fournette last week, why would I this week?  Oops.

• Like 1

WTF happen... I said it before fantasy football is 90% luck.
My team is playing a guy who has 2 inactive players in lineup. Kittle & Crowder.

He starts Dak, AJones Fournette Taylor & McLaurin 

• Haha 2

I never thought I’d reach this point, I just don’t enjoy fantasy football anymore

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, atrium said:

I never thought I’d reach this point, I just don’t enjoy fantasy football anymore

There's always next year. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, oresteszero said:

There's always next year. 

My team is still competitive, I’m just tired of the stress of it all. The highs aren’t as high as the lows are low. And in a year like 2020, that really stands out

Edited by atrium

1 minute ago, atrium said:

My team is still competitive, I’m just tired of the stress of it all. The highs aren’t as high as the lows are low. And in a year like 2020, that really stands out

Gotta try and not let it stress you out. I've had people quit my league because it was too much stress. Another person who felt the same way just stopped watching the games unless it was SNF or MNF. 

The worst of fantasy is watching the entire day, seeing your player get vultured, seeing your stud score 5 points while Joe Schmo scores 3 touchdowns, seeing the "bellcow" get taken out at the goal line. 

Then you have to remember that NFL coaches don't give a **** about our fantasy teams and are paid to win the game. 

Or just do what I do on bad weeks and get drunk. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So my total touchdown scored today was 0 

not a single player scored a touchdown in my team wtf 

whats worse 

joe mixon 

Allen Robinson 

chris herndon 

dj chark are all looking like busy and are all in my team 

oh yeah and i had París Campbell go down 

16 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Gotta try and not let it stress you out. I've had people quit my league because it was too much stress. Another person who felt the same way just stopped watching the games unless it was SNF or MNF. 

The worst of fantasy is watching the entire day, seeing your player get vultured, seeing your stud score 5 points while Joe Schmo scores 3 touchdowns, seeing the "bellcow" get taken out at the goal line. 

Then you have to remember that NFL coaches don't give a **** about our fantasy teams and are paid to win the game. 

Or just do what I do on bad weeks and get drunk. 

Yeah, its worse more when you are sober.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, HOF12 said:

So my total touchdown scored today was 0 

not a single player scored a touchdown in my team wtf 

whats worse 

joe mixon 

Allen Robinson 

chris herndon 

dj chark are all looking like busy and are all in my team 

oh yeah and i had París Campbell go down 

source.gif

3 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

Yeah, its worse more when you are sober.

I won all my leagues and I'm still 3 rum old fashioneds deep. Imagine if I had lost!

4 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

I won all my leagues and I'm still 3 rum old fashioneds deep. Imagine if I had lost!

Worst part is i can still probably win but stupid Joe Burrow got beaucoup garbage time points, and other bad thgings happened.

Went against my gut, went with the "experts" and put Will Fuller at Flex and he puts up a 0. I had 3 flex guys on my bench that got 14+ and I'm going to lose by 5 points. F FF.

1 hour ago, atrium said:

I know how you feel. Over the last decade, I’ve made the playoffs seven times - never higher than the eighth seed.  Bounced in the first round every time, almost always by blowout. So I’m busting my a** just enough to make the playoffs, but never come remotely close to sniffing the money.

It’s getting old.  And not very fulfilling. 

Started Nyheim Hines in 4 leagues. Wasn’t even expecting a crazy point total from him. 8-9 points woulda been cool. But ya know...

FFS!!! Was up 70 & opponent had Wilson, Carson, & Patriots D tonight. 

I’m now up by 9 & it all comes down to my Jacobs vs his Kamara tomorrow 😡

Traded Cam Carson and Keenan for Watson Gibson and Kittle...after one week, this is looking pretty horrible and the reason I lost this week. Feels terrible for a trade to go so poorly after one week.

11 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

FFS!!! Was up 70 & opponent had Wilson, Carson, & Patriots D tonight. 

I’m now up by 9 & it all comes down to my Jacobs vs his Kamara tomorrow 😡

Dang dude- who would've thought the points scored tonight would be that insane on such a low over / under

2 hours ago, atrium said:

Don't look at the score until Tuesday morning. Best move I ever made.

So russel Wilson is matchup proof and the let russ cook movement is for real, him and metcalf ended any chance I had at beating my opponent this week it’s crazy .....

• Like 1