shakestreet

2020 Vent & Rant Thread

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, TTo34 said:

Having to read about Duke Johnson CEH in every 2020 player thread.

Fixed that for you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, yossarian said:

Fixed that for you.

 

I've only seen that in the darrel williams thread. Is it getting that bad? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Guwop said:

 

I've only seen that in the darrel williams thread. Is it getting that bad? 

check out the last couple pages of the Dalvin Cook thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, yossarian said:

check out the last couple pages of the Dalvin Cook thread. 

weird nobody talked about how elite CEH was until the chiefs drafted him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, yossarian said:

check out the last couple pages of the Dalvin Cook thread. 

 

yea apparently the same guy went to the D. Henry thread as well. Both should be studs this year.

 

on an unrelated note with the wildfires in cali still going i hope folks were able to get to safety. There were rumblings about games being postponed as well. 2020 isn't playing around

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so bad at fantasy football for drafting Kenny G, i wish someone on RW would have told me not to draft him and that he would get hurt before the season even started.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Guwop said:

 

yea apparently the same guy went to the D. Henry thread as well. Both should be studs this year.

 

on an unrelated note with the wildfires in cali still going i hope folks were able to get to safety. There were rumblings about games being postponed as well. 2020 isn't playing around

 

Not just in CA, they are also all over the PNW where I live. But i shouldn't live here because of the fires, only if someone on RW would have told me that fires will happen in the PNW and that I'm bad at real estate for buying a home in the PNW.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

 

Not just in CA, they are also all over the PNW where I live. But i shouldn't live here because of the fires, only if someone on RW would have told me that fires will happen in the PNW and that I'm bad at real estate for buying a home in the PNW.

 

Well at least you got a second chance to do it right. Be safe pdog. Don't let thursday ruin the rest of your days on here lmaoooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, cdd10 said:

weird nobody talked about how elite CEH was until the chiefs drafted him.

The chief's offense does make for good RBs but the first week excitement is definitely spilling over. Hope it doesn't end up in a jinx lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Guwop said:

The chief's offense does make for good RBs but the first week excitement is definitely spilling over. Hope it doesn't end up in a jinx lol

eh i was just salty for a second. i'm sure he had good grades coming out of college but it wasn't like anyone was like "ohhhh we gotta have this guy" maybe he is just the perfect fit 🤷‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, cdd10 said:

eh i was just salty for a second. i'm sure he had good grades coming out of college but it wasn't like anyone was like "ohhhh we gotta have this guy" maybe he is just the perfect fit 🤷‍♂️

 

I think the hype really took off when Williams declared out for covid and CEH became no1 by default

Edited by Guwop
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anybody have Doug Pederson’s address?

 

I need to know where to send this flaming bad of Beastmode poop as thanks for Pederson’s waiting until after my draft 3 days ago to announce Miles Sanders would not play this week?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Guwop said:

 

Well at least you got a second chance to do it right. Be safe pdog. Don't let thursday ruin the rest of your days on here lmaoooo

 

You keep personally attacking me and yet haven;t been disciplined by RW admins for it. Odd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, FreakFries said:

Does anybody have Doug Pederson’s address?

 

I need to know where to send this flaming bad of Beastmode poop as thanks for Pederson’s waiting until after my draft 3 days ago to announce Miles Sanders would not play this week?

 

You should have listened to RW forum experts that told you not to draft Miles Sanders. They knew he would get hurt before Week 1 and they told you not to draft him, yet you did it anyway.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, FreakFries said:

Does anybody have Doug Pederson’s address?

 

I need to know where to send this flaming bad of Beastmode poop as thanks for Pederson’s waiting until after my draft 3 days ago to announce Miles Sanders would not play this week?

 

Saves him from hurting himself worse or being out for the season at least right? IF he comes back 100% next week he can still be the lead back with less injury risk

 

12 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

 

You keep personally attacking me and yet haven;t been disciplined by RW admins for it. Odd.

um...you're stalking my posts in multiple unrelated threads. Kinda creepy. Just gonna wait until you tire out. Have fun 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

 

You should have listened to RW forum experts that told you not to draft Miles Sanders. They knew he would get hurt before Week 1 and they told you not to draft him, yet you did it anyway.


Oh, thanks. That’s super helpful.

 

By the way, what’s you mailing address?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, FreakFries said:

Does anybody have Doug Pederson’s address?

 

I need to know where to send this flaming bad of Beastmode poop as thanks for Pederson’s waiting until after my draft 3 days ago to announce Miles Sanders would not play this week?

Adam sandler billy madison GIF on GIFER - by Kigagami

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Guwop said:

 

um...you're stalking my posts in multiple unrelated threads. Kinda creepy. Just gonna wait until you tire out. Have fun 👍

 

Waiting for admins to uphold the standard of the RW code of conduct because you continually keep personally attacking me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tomorrow might be a cl$terf***, fair warning.  We saw a lot of growing pains in baseball when they first got started, and we all saw the Rudy Gobert situation in basketball.

You may think, "it's the NFL, they're prepared" but we saw how the Saints were just cleared to play in their stadium by the mayor today, just...have your backups ready, it'll probably be more interesting that you're expecting.

Good night, and good luck.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DeliciousGravy said:

Miles Sanders, Courtland Sutton, Deebo Samuel, Mike Williams.

This was not the year to move to 2xFLEX. Should have just kept kickers.

 

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've only got Drake on the West Coast in one league, but Kyler, Woods and Gallup in the other. And of course neither opponent has anyone going. Really need both games to go ahead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jujus-jujubees said:

 

spacer.png

 

Well stop drafting players who get hurt, your thinking is illogical for drafting Kenny G when he gets hurt without even seeing the field.

Edited by pdog109

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

vent is waiting 11 more hours for the beginning of the end where each week we're faced with a roller coaster of emotions from anger, anxiety, and excitement. 

 

good luck this season gentleman, hopefully this thread is the least visited for our own sake. 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...