shakestreet

2020 Vent & Rant Thread

Going against Henry and Allen Robinson. Everything was going great until they scored approximately 15 touchdowns over 25 seconds in the 4th quarter. Ouch. 

31 minutes ago, yossarian said:

Going against Henry and Allen Robinson. Everything was going great until they scored approximately 15 touchdowns over 25 seconds in the 4th quarter. Ouch. 

Im facing Cook, Kamara (gonna go off for sure), A-Rob, Hopkins, Amari this week. Too scary.

• Like 1

Looks like I'm on my way to 1-2 while be 2nd in points scored in the league... unfortunately will be 1st in points against. 

Just now, brooklynfinest42 said:

lets f&*%***king goooooo Gallup baby!!!!

Wrong thread 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Was up by about 40 going into the 2nd games with J rob, connor, henry, cooks, and engram already gone for me.  Now losing 121-98 as he started colts d, prescott, gallup, and nuk.  I have kyler and cards d going...  still have tyreek and lutz to go and him dobbins. 

oh yeah, two highest scoring teams this week so far too. He also was the saquon owner....

Who else's fantasy week was ruined by an owner desperate enough to start Rex Burkhead? It's only a 10 team league too, but his RBs are so pathetic he had to start Burkhead. Unbelievable. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, jmcampbe11 said:

Who else's fantasy week was ruined by an owner desperate enough to start Rex Burkhead? It's only a 10 team league too, but his RBs are so pathetic he had to start Burkhead. Unbelievable. 

With James White out it makes sense.

As a White owner im incensed i didn't think to add Rex and . yea we'll stop there

How the F does Russell Wilson always find a way to wreck my weekend, whether I’m playing him or not? 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

My drafted WRs this year

AJ Brown, Godwin, Sutton, Golladay, D. Johnson

cant believe I’m gonna have to likely seek out some trades to improve that group after 3 weeks

Tough to be 0-2 in one of my leagues and go against J Robinson and Rex Burkhead with Joe Mixon and AJ Green. 

• Like 1

Just now, cookiemonster said:

highest scoring team in the league one week. lowest scoring team the next. what can you do?

That's usually how it goes

2 minutes ago, cookiemonster said:

highest scoring team in the league one week. lowest scoring team the next. what can you do?

I'd take that over being the lowest scoring team for the 3rd straight week

Carson intentionally injured🥺

Just now, NInsko said:

That's usually how it goes

I had a one loss season two years ago, and in my mind its still supposed to go like that every year😂  I am le sore loser.