shakestreet

2020 Vent & Rant Thread

1 minute ago, HTXMade said:

I'd take that over being the lowest scoring team for the 3rd straight week

you're right. I know how that goes too. the rollercoaster only goes up from here.

Big money league, the first 4 WRs I drafted: Godwin, AJ Brown, Sutton and Crowder.

I can smell the sharks getting ready to circle me this coming week with trades attempting to take advantage of my WR needs.

• Like 3

I guess I only have myself to blame with fooling myself into thinking Mixon would be a good pick this year

i curse the dumbazz magick foosball mentality ...

you could be down 30 going into the night game, but somehow rationalize the win, and PEP talk yerself into it: "WELP - 100 YDS, 2 TDS, 9 CATCHES!!!1! WE GOLDEN!!1!"

but, go in to the night game tied, and you are CONVINCED it will crumble: "he gets injured on first touch, fumbles, and I LOSE!!?1!?1!"

this is one facacta, fickle bisch we serve. 

/fin

• Like 1

Just now, cookiemonster said:

I had a one loss season two years ago, and in my mind its still supposed to go like that every year😂  I am le sore loser. 

I'm with ya man last 3 years. 2-3-5. I hate losing and this week i'll probably lose. Im up 26 with HOLLYWOOD left he has LJax and Cooks tonight... 3-0 still possible but i doubt it

Vent- Passed on DK for HOLLYWOOD because i didnt want to start two Seattle wrs and Carson.. DK IS A LEGIT BOSS

I like your chances. Cook feels really TD or bust to me. Hollywood has one big play and you've got a shot. KC doesn't have any corners who can run with his speed. At the same time, they've slowed Lamar down in the past, so he may bust for you this week as well. Good luck!

1 minute ago, cookiemonster said:

I like your chances. Cook feels really TD or bust to me. Hollywood has one big play and you've got a shot. KC doesn't have any corners who can run with his speed. At the same time, they've slowed Lamar down in the past, so he may bust for you this week as well. Good luck!

I have a sneaking suspicion that Ravens/Chiefs game ends up being a 20 - 17 type of affair. 

3 minutes ago, yossarian said:

I have a sneaking suspicion that Ravens/Chiefs game ends up being a 20 - 17 type of affair. 

Wouldn’t surprise me either. wish this game was deeper into the season. 

Going into SNF with Jones tonight and LJax tomorrow and it doesnt even matter because I'm down 60 :(

1 minute ago, yanksman said:

Going into SNF with Jones tonight and LJax tomorrow and it doesnt even matter because I'm down 60 :(

aw c'mon. it could happen! Jones could put up 25ish, LJax puts up 35ish and boom! you only lose by one!

INJURIES TGIS YEAR!!! JFC!! 

These are my players in my 3 $$ leagues that are/have been injured:

CMC x 2
M Sanders

J Conner x 2

C Godwin x 2

C Carson

R Mostert

Dionte Johnson x 3

DJ Chark x 2

D Goedert

Z Moss x 2

B Cooks

mother of GoDaddy this is a f%^*ng awful season 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ajs723 said:

Preemptive rant.

Could have started Lockett, Boyd, or Conner at flex. Went with Lockett, so of course the other two guys go off. 

There is no such thing, as you have just demonstrated.

4 hours ago, yossarian said:

Going against Henry and Allen Robinson. Everything was going great until they scored approximately 15 touchdowns over 25 seconds in the 4th quarter. Ouch. 

The single worst thing you can do in Fantasy Football is actually follow your score live. I try to schedule other stuff for during the games (other than Browns games) but I can't bring myself to switch off the updates. Kills me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

In my FAAB league I have only spent FAAB on three people (d/t injury - drafted Jarwin, Sutton and Chark.). Goedert after week one (now injured), Parris Campbell after week one (now IR'd) and Desean Jackson after week two (now injured). Anyone got any requests on who I should pick up next? Currently my WRs are Chark, Desean Jackson and Tre'Quan Smith. FML.

Edited by leffe186
Spelling

Rw hype train got me and i went with lavista over lazard as my adams replacement

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

There is no such thing, as you have just demonstrated.

Yeah, I'd say I made the right call, haha. 

Had to choose between Woods, Boyd and John Brown. Guess which one I used. <_<

3 minutes ago, Foppatosakic said:

I am in tight end hell with Hurst and Goedert.

Try Engram and Cook. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, yanksman said:

On one team I lost Brown, Sutton, Diontae, DJax, Campbell, Kittle.

Hard to compete 

Add another one. My backup (starting right now) TE Cook.

Only fun component of fantasy football is dropping bums

MVS: dropped

Edited by FritzLn
  • Haha 1

Can’t believe I dropped Brees for that ******** bum Minshew. Going to cost me this week.