shakestreet

2020 Vent & Rant Thread

I had a comfortable lead heading to snf. My opponent has kamara and lazard. I had to double check and see if that kamara score was a glitch

• Haha 1

Saints kicking that field goal on the 20 yard line... I had drew brees. 

would have liked a couple shots to the sideline and pass to the end zone for a chance at a TD. 

also, subbed in Desean Jackson late for Boyd. brutal

ouch

One of my teams, as drafted:

QB: Lamar Jackson

WR: AJ Brown

WR: Davante Parker

RB: McCaffrey

RB: Mostert

TE: Kittle

Flex: Dionte Johnson/Fournette pre-release

Same team, this week:

QB: Lamar Jackson

WR: Dionte Johnson

WR: Devante Parker

RB: Fournette

RB: Joshua Kelly

TE: Logan Thomas

Flex: Robbie Anderson

Losing 145-50 rn

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, NyjersInParis said:

I had a comfortable lead heading to snf. My opponent has kamara and lazard. I had to double check and see if that kamara score was a glitch

Bingo with Kamara. (49.7 pts) .. up by 8.03 

I have Andrews

Opponent has Hill 

Is there a worse feeling than when have you have an 0-3 fantasy week? That's what will happen unless Hill, Kelce and Butker combine for 48 tongiht.

Kenyan Drake, Josh Jacobs, Terry McLaurin, DJ Moore, Darren Waller. All combined to give me 36.2 points. Safe to say I'm losing this week unless CEH and Butker have the game of their lives. 

5 minutes ago, trashlife said:

Kenyan Drake, Josh Jacobs, Terry McLaurin, DJ Moore, Darren Waller. All combined to give me 36.2 points. Safe to say I'm losing this week unless CEH and Butker have the game of their lives. 

username checks out ...

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Anyone else seem that their entire roster has had the worst ******** fantasy schedule vs. their peers?

Don't know if it's schedule or not, but it seems to be a factor: in a 10 team 2qb .5 ppr league I drafted these RBs and came out thinking I at least had solid depth and floor with significant upside:

Mixon, Drake, Gordon, Montgomery, Hines: average points for all 5 has not been good...

What were the Packers wven doing on defense last night? Kamara had 13 catches on 14 targets. The next highest in targets was 6. How were they not doubling Kamara every single play? Did they just put a linebacker on him and say "meh whatever?" Did they play a soft zone and not change when kamara was destroying them?

I legitimately dont understand.

1 minute ago, bangarrang said:

What were the Packers wven doing on defense last night? Kamara had 13 catches on 14 targets. The next highest in targets was 6. How were they not doubling Kamara every single play? Did they just put a linebacker on him and say "meh whatever?" Did they play a soft zone and not change when kamara was destroying them?

I legitimately dont understand.

well...according to one of the announcers they were playing some of their quality "shoot out defense" which they're supposedly very good at. I feel like to stop the Saints you just need to...quadruple team Kamara and dare Brees to consistently throw the ball further than 8 feet. 

1 hour ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Anyone else seem that their entire roster has had the worst ******** fantasy schedule vs. their peers?

Anyone else had to deal with Russell Wilson EVERY week so far? Between 2 leagues playing him or his WR’s, I have a 3-3 total record somehow. I’ll be glad to be done going against Seahawks for a while after this coming week

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lvsaint429 said:

Anyone else had to deal with Russell Wilson EVERY week so far? Between 2 leagues playing him or his WR’s, I have a 3-3 total record somehow. I’ll be glad to be done going against Seahawks for a while after this coming week

He's on my team.😂 Vent away, I understand. I feel for my opponents every week.

With all the recent injuries around the league, somehow my teams have found a way to play every team at full strength. I don't have to play the CMC and Michael Thomas owners until later in the season, so no break there. I play the Julio/Kittle team next week after they were both out for him this week. I play against Evans in both leagues next week when Godwin will be out, and then don't play the Godwin teams for another few weeks. Just seems like I would eventually play a team at less than 100% strength given the amount of players injured...but so far in both leagues every team I play against is at full strength just in time to play me and puts up 140+.

• Like 1

Already have had CMC, kittle, Conner, Aj Brown, Shepard, Goedert and even Koo all get hurt.  Horrible

Just now, vthokie3 said:

Already have had CMC, kittle, Conner, Aj Brown, Shepard, Goedert and even Koo all get hurt.  Horrible

You should just quit.  You're not gonna recover from Koo getting hurt.  Guy is a beast.

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, kp96 said:

You should just quit.  You're not gonna recover from Koo getting hurt.  Guy is a beast.

2nd biggest hit after cmc

I drop Justin Jefferson and he blows up, no way i can get him back nw lol ,lame.

Last week start Gurley bench Montgomery lose by 6 ( Mont had 17 more points) - this week ha cant fool me start Montgomery bench Gurley lose by 4 ( Gurley has 8 more points) should be 3-0 instead 1-2 — also big shotout to MBrown and his 2.6 points... dagga-roni

Needed a team in my division to lose so I can have 1st place and bye. He was tied and his bench won by 1 point after that last ceh run *&#%. Most fraudulent and lucky 3-0 bs I've ever seen. This dude is so lucky smh ugh. Scoring very low last 2 weeks and still winning. Mean while I have most points for and against 

Edited by Eazail

Total pts scored so far this year

Week 1 - 78.26

Week 2 - 75.84

Week 3 - 64.00

My team is crap

• Haha 1

Complained on multiple threads, but 1-2 with a stacked team. Lost week 1 by 5 thanks to double 0s from conner and engram, 7 tonight with 4 total between engram and cooks.  2nd most points this week (next closest was about 25 away), but the guy I went against had the most (also was the saquon owner...). 

I had Lamar as QB in 5 out of 9 leagues. Going into today I thought I will be 8-1 or 7-2 at the max, now I ended up 3-6. Never thought he will put up under 15 pts against Chiefs.

Two of my 5 money leagues, i have a 0-3 start.

8 hours ago, pdog109 said:

I drop Justin Jefferson and he blows up, no way i can get him back nw lol ,lame.

Same man. I just jumped the gun on that after saying to myself, “Kirk Cousins is washed and this offense isn’t very good and can’t support three receivers.” Welp I am a idiot. 

Rage dropped Hollywood Brown, I need a receiver that has an actual qb that can throw the ball.