shakestreet

2020 Vent & Rant Thread

3 hours ago, brosephd said:

good luck this season gentleman, hopefully this thread is the least visited for our own sake. 

I'll see you here next week

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, brosephd said:

vent is waiting 11 more hours for the beginning of the end where each week we're faced with a roller coaster of emotions from anger, anxiety, and excitement. 

good luck this season gentleman, hopefully this thread is the least visited for our own sake. 

Wearing my lucky socks! Hope I don't come back. 

Good luck to us all! FANTASY FOOTBALL IS BACK!! 

Man. This is a vent on behalf of somebody - I think at least a couple of the guys in this league are on here.

There's a guy who joined our league this year, it's an international league. We're all really into football and have been doing this for years - he likes football but I don't think he's been as into it as us, up until now anyway. This is his first ever fantasy football league. It's fairly spicy, 14-teamer with only a 4-man bench. His first starting line-up:

QB Josh Allen, RB Miles Sanders, WR Kenny Golladay, WR Mike Evans, TE Jared Cook, FLEX Tevin Coleman, FLEX Diontae Johnson. He was forced to play Brandin Cooks from his bench because everyone else was Questionable at the time. Tevin Coleman might still miss out because of his sickle cell trait.

Welcome to Fantasy Football!!

Yikes. Really thought Mark Ingram would hold me down for at least a few weeks. Didn’t realize the inevitable already happened.

Note to self: The #2 WR to Stefon Diggs always eats

1) Adam Thielen

2) John Brown

Diggs is the best Decoy in the league. 

People thought Diggs would hurt John Brown....quite the opposite.

Edited by PisEdiRin

Ravens were to chalky in the suicide pool, so decided to go with the Colts instead. 😟

Just now, Chippa said:

Haha boston scott yeah...

WAS has a pretty good defensive line but i feel your pain

2 minutes ago, Gfycat said:

OBJ is a bum

More like Baker is a bum.

not really a vent or rant, but maybe they should just cancel preseason forever. these have all been pretty good games for the first live action of the year

• Like 2

Fricking Josh Jacobs dug a hole and he just kicked me in to it. Damn. That dude is having himself a day and I'm going against him. 

5 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

not really a vent or rant, but maybe they should just cancel preseason forever. these have all been pretty good games for the first live action of the year

Could work. Feel like it may disadvantage rookies. 

Just now, oliminator123 said:

Could work. Feel like it may disadvantage rookies. 

yeah they never will because it does serve a purpose for roster building. there is absolutely no need for 4 games though. too bad they'll just try to milk more games out of the normal season to make up for it because $$$

1 minute ago, lolcopter said:

yeah they never will because it does serve a purpose for roster building. there is absolutely no need for 4 games though. too bad they'll just try to milk more games out of the normal season to make up for it because $$$

also there's a lot of fringe roster guys who went on to have decent careers due to flashing during the preseason that would never have been found without it. I agree 4 games is too much though. 

• Like 1

Falcon's defense allowing russell wilson 4 TDs brought my opponent back from the dead lol. Now I need Murray to match what wilson did to cancel that point outburst 

I hate Kirk Cousins, screw you and your stupid christmas suits.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, yossarian said:

Fricking Josh Jacobs dug a hole and he just kicked me in to it. Damn. That dude is having himself a day and I'm going against him. 

Jacobs f¥<ked me too

Gotta love when Hanson says "for all you fantasy football players", as if anybody who doesn't play fantasy football watches RedZone. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, PisEdiRin said:

Note to self: The #2 WR to Stefon Diggs always eats

1) Adam Thielen

2) John Brown

Diggs is the best Decoy in the league. 

People thought Diggs would hurt John Brown....quite the opposite.

Diggs is the number 2. He's trash

Should have listened to the experts and played.Gallup in my FLEX over Boston Scott. f---.

Edited by oresteszero

6 minutes ago, cs3 said:

Diggs is the number 2. He's trash

8 catches for 86 yards today. Diggs did work. Calling Diggs "trash" though, hot take.

Edited by pdog109