shakestreet

2020 Vent & Rant Thread

After week 3, I traded Gaskin for Fant. Fant got hurt that game and Gaskin has been an RB2 since. 

Beginning of this week I traded Rojo for Godwin. Rojo looks like an RB1 in his best game of the season and Godwin looks like a WR3.

This morning someone offered me Ingram and Graham for McKinnon. I thought it was a no brainer. Ingram got hurt and I dropped Irv Smith to keep Graham.

3 trades where I thought I was getting a steal when the deal happened and now 3 trades where it looks like I got the worst of it. 

• Like 3

12-team, ppr. Have made a crazy amount of trades this year (buying low/selling high).

Injuries to my squad:

Barkley, Thomas, Mixon, Ekeler, Sanders, Ertz, Parker, Reagor.

Have been absolutely ridddled with injuries this year.

1 hour ago, yanksman said:

After week 3, I traded Gaskin for Fant. Fant got hurt that game and Gaskin has been an RB2 since. 

Beginning of this week I traded Rojo for Godwin. Rojo looks like an RB1 in his best game of the season and Godwin looks like a WR3.

This morning someone offered me Ingram and Graham for McKinnon. I thought it was a no brainer. Ingram got hurt and I dropped Irv Smith to keep Graham.

3 trades where I thought I was getting a steal when the deal happened and now 3 trades where it looks like I got the worst of it. 

And now mostert is hurt. This is truly incredible.

I started Hines, OBJ, Ingram, Hilton, Jonnu, and Baltimore defense. Only Ryan and Julio carried my sorry team this week. 

I left dozens of points on my bench with Higbee, Aiyuk, McKissic, and TB defense. I now have to hope Beasley gives me a couples TD’s tomorrow 

Edited by kretan182
  • Like 1

3rd in overall points after this week and that's good for a 2W 4L record. I just love H2H.

• Like 2

Just way too much hype around Mattison going into today...seems almost inevitable now in hindsight.  2 + 2 does not always = 4 in this game and damn is it frustrating sometimes.

imagine starting Kupp and Mattison today. I should've stopped playing this year once those injuries to Saquon and Godwin happened

Rams dogshit defense with a whopping 0 turnovers forced and 0 sacks. Good for a wholesome -1 fantasy points, you love to see it

I can't wait to be mathematically eliminated so that I no longer have to check my team

• Haha 2

Baker Mayfield is a terrible QB. Can the Browns sign Eli Manning so OBJ can be great again?

Edited by HTXMade
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, brooklynfinest42 said:

once Again Hey JuJu stay out of my commercials .... would you please?  so pissed off.. drafting him over Thielen what a dumb move

Samesies, I picked him instead of Ridley 🙄

I got beheaded by King Henry in two leagues! And the capper is that the team I have Henry on is gonna lose smh.

Edited by BlueBlazer05

5 hours ago, Tryptamine said:

3rd in overall points after this week and that's good for a 2W 4L record. I just love H2H.

4 hours ago, atrium said:

I can't wait to be mathematically eliminated so that I no longer have to check my team

In my main leagues if 6 teams go to playoffs, at the end of the regular season we respect the standings for teams 1-5 and the sixth spot in the final standings is for the higher scoring team not between those first 5.

It helps keep everyone involved until the end and removes some randomness from H2H system. I recommend you try to include this in every league.

• Like 3

Late game last Sunday, watched Dalvin run all over the Seahawks in the 1st half. Get banged up, tried to come out for the first play in the 2nd half, and then sit for the rest of the game (groin injury)

Lat night, watched Raheem run all over the Rams in the 1st half. Get banged up, tried to come out for the first play in the 2nd half and then sit for the rest of the game (ankle injury)

UGH

How to lose even when Henry gives you a 40 burger. 

First, you have to start 2 good WRs that will eat a** all game (OBJ and Kupp). 

Then, start a hyped up TE (Tonyan) to get you 25 yards. 

Top it off by starting a red hot defense in prime time (Rams) to get you negative points. 

slapped together this 5 team teaser yesterday for a cool -125, plunked a nice bit o'coin. 

Hoodie? HELLO?

ayfkm?

no MGIII, no Sutton, no Fant, no Hamler ... Lock fresh off an injury ... Pats at home, Cam healthy .... W.T.F.?!??!1!?

tumblr_mpt05jvfaI1ql4taso1_500.gif

Edited by pastorofmuppets2

My opponent put no effort into getting a bye week fill in and trotted Trey frickin Burton out there. The same Trey Burton that hasn't scored a TD since December 2018 or gone over 40 yards since October 2018.

What does he do? Hang up 2 TDs on me of course.

Between that and Aaron Rodgers just taking a dump on the field for me and both Mostert and Montgomery failing to punch it in from the 1, I'm not having a good time in fantasy this week.

5 hours ago, JuanSuarez said:

In my main leagues if 6 teams go to playoffs, at the end of the regular season we respect the standings for teams 1-5 and the sixth spot in the final standings is for the higher scoring team not between those first 5.

It helps keep everyone involved until the end and removes some randomness from H2H system. I recommend you try to include this in every league.

We do this as well, started doing this a couple years ago

I was super excited because this was finally the first week I had my full lineup back and healthy...Adams and Mostert are ready to roll! Now Mostert and Jonnu are both facing possible high ankle sprains and potentially out several weeks. Everything was too good to be true...

• Like 1

Last week someone traded Adrian Peterson straight up for Ronald Jones. Not even close to a veto. But damn....there is an obvious winner imo. 

Just now, Tenner said:

Last week someone traded Adrian Peterson straight up for Ronald Jones. Not even close to a veto. But damn....there is an obvious winner imo. 

source.gif

16 hours ago, phegotgame14 said:

A waiver wire add for somebody drafted in top 6 rounds...i like it

It was done out of necessity. I needed a RB and had a surplus of WRs. It still stings a bit. This is a keeper league and JJ was drafted, dropped, picked up, then traded. I didn't have room to keep him, so got what I needed.