shakestreet

2020 Vent & Rant Thread

Parker mostert and sanders all get hurt on my team. On top of that lost by less than 1 point last week after keenan leaves the game early. I feel bad for the players i roster

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JaylenBrownFanclub said:

Parker mostert and sanders all get hurt on my team. On top of that lost by less than 1 point last week after keenan leaves the game early. I feel bad for the players i roster

I felt this. Lucky i got a 30 point lead, but if those three miss extended time, my season is pretty much done

6 hours ago, bangarrang said:

My opponent put no effort into getting a bye week fill in and trotted Trey frickin Burton out there. The same Trey Burton that hasn't scored a TD since December 2018 or gone over 40 yards since October 2018.

What does he do? Hang up 2 TDs on me of course.

Between that and Aaron Rodgers just taking a dump on the field for me and both Mostert and Montgomery failing to punch it in from the 1, I'm not having a good time in fantasy this week.

Tea leaves showed Burton was in a good position to produce this weekend. No Cox and a quarterback that loves to throw to his TE. Burton had 6 targets last week. No one should be surprised he produced. Obviously the rushing touchdown was an added bonus for us that started him, but i wouldn't say your opponent playing Burton was some sign of him not trying and just getting lucky

Edited by smetana34

Traded for Gaskin for Mostart Thursday, first game I start him he gets injured ugh! 

Imagine unintentionally going zero RB and ending up with Mostert, Ingram, Akers, and Fournette as your zero RB core. Lulz.

• Like 1

I'm so tilted. Opponent got 3 TDs from penalties. Rojo 2 yard dive after a 40 yard DPI, Woods catch after Henderson TD gets called for holding, and then Kelce after CEH TD nullified for holding. Such bs

Just dreadful. In 0.25 PPR I lost in a 12 team league with Derrick Henry putting up 40 points. 

My 3 WRs were OBJ, Cupp, and John Brown. My TE was Tonyan. All 4 of these games the over/under was higher than 50. In every game, the script was passing from behind. 

They combined for 59 ******** yards. WTF 

Decided to drop McKinnon for John Brown, then start John Brown. I probably should have quit fantasy after winning last season. 2-4, let's go... 

0 and 6 in my family league qbs are king and I have mahomes

up by 8 points going into these games.. i watch the Bills D forget there was a game today.. the guy im playing has CEH 160YDS rushing and now im down 13pts with Zeke left..  2 fumbles already..  Why do i play this garbage?!

Cooper Kupp and DHop turned 15 targets into 6.5 PPR points.

There are no words.

3 heartbreakers in my league:

I had Allen and Tyreek and they sucked tonight. Had they played to their averages, I win easily.

HOWEVER, other games in my league had even worse beats:

Drakes run turned a double digit deficit into a win in one matchup, and that prompted a Zane Gonzalez XP, which enabled another game where the owner won by .05.

Guess it could always be worse for me.

Lost by 0.5 points because Zeke and Dallas are losers

• Haha 1

2nd highest point total and lost by 3, thanks for nothing Juju. Ebron. and Hardman...1-5 😭

• Like 1

Kingbury still had his starters in up 21 with 2 mins no timeouts for cowboys .... wtf ***** ridiculous drake just cost me my matchup lol don’t think I’m playing this game for a few years, lost last week by 2 points had Dak (Injury), Cook (injury), Ronald Jones (robbed of a td by refs). So 2 losses with worst luck I’ve ever had in fantasy.  Btw this is a 2k buy in

Honest question for you all. How happy would you be with this team in a 0.5 ppr, 10 team league?

0isL96I.pngRI6gpvO.png

3 minutes ago, atrium said:

Honest question for you all. How happy would you be with this team in a 0.5 ppr, 10 team league?

0isL96I.pngRI6gpvO.png

All I saw was Scam Newton.

tenor.gif?itemid=5080295

I may be in here tomorrow if I lose on stat correction. Won by .25 in standard with no IDPs.

3 minutes ago, atrium said:

0isL96I.pngRI6gpvO.png

Dude seriously get that garbage out of here man, you serious? This isn’t assistant coach forums dude.  I just lost in my 2k buy in money league grand prize 12.5k .... from that Kenyan drake 70 yard td run in garbage time when he should t have even been on the field.  this is VENT AND RANT !!    

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lost cause a young hoe beat me like a b*tch by .5

Edited by TeeGee60