Sign in to follow this  
beans

Pick 6 in draft today - CEH an option? WHIR

My league is drafting today (half PPR) and stats from Thursday's game count.

I have the 6th pick.  

Prior to Thu game, I would have expected to see the first 5 picks go something like:  CMAC, Barkley, Zeke, Cook, Kamara - with the next obvious pick (my pick) being Henry.

With the game CEH had and knowing this is a half PPR league, do I now consider CEH at 6 instead of Henry?

Thanks and leave a link

I think CEH is absolutely in consideration for that pick, as well as Henry.  Prior to Thursday I had Henry #6 and CEH #7.  Thursday's game merely confirmed for me that it was legitimate for me to have CEH up that high.  You should be fine with either player at #6.

• Like 1

Agree with @tusb. After Thursday night's game, I would go with CEH over Henry. It is now clear that he is the #1 option that will get 20-25+ touches a game in the NFL's best offense. He didn't get any receptions, but with a system that creates many opportunities for dump downs and screens I think he has upside there as the season progresses. Honestly wouldn't be surprised to see someone in front of you grab him now. Help with mine?

Get CEH if you can. I absolutely love the 6 slot though. Personally I am good with CMC,Barkley,Zeke,Kamara,Cook or CEH So you grab whoever is left and then you wrap around first. I’m not a Henry guy but if you are that would be a consideration as well.

Edited by Benjamin1984

Not only do I prefer CEH to Henry but if we get a couple more weeks of this his fantasy value is going to be at absurd levels. People always looking for that next great player and here he is.

Id go CEH. I think CEH is going to get a lot of goaline looks easily could of had 3 touchdowns in the game against houston. 

HElp

3 hours ago, beans said:

My league is drafting today (half PPR) and stats from Thursday's game count.

I have the 6th pick.  

Prior to Thu game, I would have expected to see the first 5 picks go something like:  CMAC, Barkley, Zeke, Cook, Kamara - with the next obvious pick (my pick) being Henry.

With the game CEH had and knowing this is a half PPR league, do I now consider CEH at 6 instead of Henry?

Thanks and leave a link

I have a feeling you'll be looking at Kamara possible Cook at 6. I think Henry and CEH will be gone. possible picks at 6 I'd take in this order:

Cook 

Kamara 

Henry 

CEH 

GL 

love that thinking and have been noodling on it as well.  very reasonable chance both CEH & Henry might be gone before I pick and in that case I should figure out between Cook and Kamara as well.

I don't love the idea of overreacting to one game but yeah I think I would go CEH over Henry now.  The reception differential between him and Willliams was weird to me but I would expect that to evolve.

4 minutes ago, beans said:

love that thinking and have been noodling on it as well.  very reasonable chance both CEH & Henry might be gone before I pick and in that case I should figure out between Cook and Kamara as well.

I'm a Kamara guy mostly because I really worry about Cook's health.  If that wasn't a concern I would prefer Cook but to lose your first round RB would be to much of a back breaker for me to take the risk for a slight reward relative to Alvin.

I like Henry over CEH. Henry’s resurgence last season was no fluke as evidenced by his monstrous playoff runs. He is the heart and soul of that Titans team. chiefs are too well-rounded and will have some games where CEH will have a subdued outing due to usage.

ended up choosing Kamara over Cook, as both CEH & Henry we picked already.  thanks everyone.