Sign in to follow this  
Baur10

Non-PPR WRs: Tate, Williams, Shenault, Edwards

12 team non-PPR.  

Starters are Davante Adams, TY Hilton, and Terry McLaurin so a pretty solid group.

Bench currently have Mike WIlliams and Golden Tate stashed.  I was interested to see what WIlliams would do with a new QB and saw Tate as pretty underrated even in a standard setting.  But now the shiny new toys are calling.  Both Bryan Edwards and Laviska Shenault are available.  

I think you stand pat but the young guys are fine to swap with either of the older guys if you have a hunch.  Might be too late after this weekend's games though, depending on how the rookies show.

2 minutes ago, beans said:

I think you stand pat but the young guys are fine to swap with either of the older guys if you have a hunch.  Might be too late after this weekend's games though, depending on how the rookies show.

Ideally I would be able to put WIlliams on the IR once he's listed as out and grab one of the other guys, but SD doesn't play until 4 and he's listed as a game time decision.  

Yeah, people need to be better at following thru