Sign in to follow this  
J Boogie

Big Trade/ Whir

So my team is:

so the league is a weird set up: it’s two wr slots, 1 rb, and 2 flexes. So theoretically I could play four WRs. Don’t ask why I took so many WRs lol, draft played out weirdly with rbs flying off the board. 

Qb: Rodgers

wrs: D.Adams, Julio, Juju, Coop, Boyd, Shepherd

rbs: Montgomery, A Gibson, fournette, Kerryon, Harris 

te: j.smith, EbroN

so I was offered his Chubb for my cooper and fournette. It’s a legit offer for sure, and one I’m inclined to take.

but the issue here is Chubb is in a time share with Hunt, and coop’s a beast when he stays on the field and I honestly think fournette is fifty times more superior than ro jo. Good offense too.

what way would you go here?

PPR or no? Also are you talking about Amari Cooper or Cooper Kupp?

I really don't like Chubb as a player but I'm also really not high on Fournette either.  It's probably a good deal for you IMO, but as you pointed out it's for a player that has some serious red flags. If you accept I would try to move Chubb.

2 minutes ago, Baur10 said:

PPR or no? Also are you talking about Amari Cooper or Cooper Kupp?

I really don't like Chubb as a player but I'm also really not high on Fournette either.  It's probably a good deal for you IMO, but as you pointed out it's for a player that has some serious red flags. If you accept I would try to move Chubb.

amari cooper. Yea I’m not in love with Chubb. It’s actually half ppr, so another factor to I guess consider

Just now, J Boogie said:

amari cooper. Yea I’m not in love with Chubb. It’s actually half ppr, so another factor to I guess consider

Makes it a tougher decision. Normally I'm all for RB over WR and higher ranked player for 2 lesser ranked player trades.  I'm also not really excited about fournette's potential role, think Dallas has another receiving mouth to feed this year and you really could use the RB help.  I'm just really not about Chubb this year.

I guess I'd still do it but I don't feel great about it.

• Thanks 1

tbh if there's only 1 rb spot, and you have 4 really good wrs, and you're able to start all 4? i'd play by your strengths and stick with your team. 

if you really want chubb tho, giving up amari cooper and fournette is not bad imo. 

Late to reply but based on today's game it is clear Chubb's usage is at risk when Cle is down.  That needs to be considered.