MyFistYourFace

Myles Gaskin 2020 Outlook

4 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

No it doesn’t. Dolphins are morons for even wanting Bell but Bills makes the most sense. 

Singletary and Moss are fine- Bills don't want to spend at positions they don't need to. They have two RB's on rookie contracts - a salary cap's dream. 

On 10/12/2020 at 4:53 PM, Gohawks said:

Same issue as Robinson. He’s a nobody name that was undrafted. Guys won’t give up their draft capital because of ego alone. 

True, but 5 games is a pretty good sample. Show me a fantasy owner that holds onto "name" players on the regular and it will likely show owners whose teams bear little fruit at seasons end. I agree with your take, btw.

Hard to imagine at this point that Bell doesn't pick MIA. Was good while it lasted though, and one last good matchup to take advantage of. 

18 minutes ago, Fantasy Gooroo said:

The Leveon Bell, CEH, and Gaskin threads should all be merged until this clown picks a team. 

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Singletary and Moss are fine- Bills don't want to spend at positions they don't need to. They have two RB's on rookie contracts - a salary cap's dream. 

Yeah those 2 have done so great. lol

even if bell signs here, I imagine he wont suit up for the dolphins this week? (i hope), heading into a bye week, could give us at least an opportunity to process the situation for 2 weeks before feeling the impact. 

1 minute ago, thecaptain said:

even if bell signs here, I imagine he wont suit up for the dolphins this week? (i hope), heading into a bye week, could give us at least an opportunity to process the situation for 2 weeks before feeling the impact. 

not for me. I'm done if he goes to MIA. Lost Barkley, Chubb and Dak and just traded for Gaskin two days ago. SIGH

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, cdd10 said:

not for me. I'm done if he goes to MIA. Lost Barkley, Chubb and Dak and just traded for Gaskin two days ago. SIGH

Oof. Make sure you look both ways before crossing streets!

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, cdd10 said:

we can both step off the ledge now

• Like 2

Whew! The gas can will be even more motivated to show he's a lead back now.

• Like 1

Guy will have a chip on the shoulder and they playing the Jets. Buckle up guys.