MyFistYourFace

Myles Gaskin 2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Bell didn’t want to backup mini Barry Sanders.

 

Can’t blame him...

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gaskin going to go nuts on deez Jets just to prove Brian Flores wrong

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bummer he didn't get more goal line carries but at least he was in during those plays. Can't ask for much more from a guy you got off the wire

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, street sharks said:

Bummer he didn't get more goal line carries but at least he was in during those plays. Can't ask for much more from a guy you got off the wire

 

true. 

no complaints on the continued usage, but this was a smash spot ... so he kinda held serve - no KO punch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ponchsox said:

Bummer this guy doesn't score TDs or he'd be a RB1

 

with Howard inactive the past 2 weeks there has been 67 pts scored by the Miami offense ... one TD for ol' GasCan in those 8 qtrs. 

he's not CEH .... yet 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

Bummer this guy doesn't score TDs or he'd be a RB1

Another fine day in full PPR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mr Rourke said:

Another fine day in full PPR.

 

as well it shoulda been vs the Jets 🤷‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

as well it shoulda been vs the Jets 🤷‍♂️


ask Mattison owners how easy it is to produce in a cake matchup

 

Gaskin has a rock solid floor. Too bad he’s on bye next week.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

as well it shoulda been vs the Jets 🤷‍♂️

Five out of six servicable weeks in the format.  I'll take it.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, joshua18 said:


ask Mattison owners how easy it is to produce in a cake matchup

 

Gaskin has a rock solid floor. Too bad he’s on bye next week.

 

the Falcons just had a coaching change, and are MIIIILES ahead of the Jets. 

apples to eggplants. 

GasCan punched the clock. 

nothing more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mr Rourke said:

Five out of six servicable weeks in the format.  I'll take it.

 

where did i say it was anything but?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Top 20 RB without TD’s..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He’s been so good as far as yardage, just 2 more tds and he’d be a clear and solid RB1 last month. That’s basically what he is as long as this usage continues: 15-18 carries, goal line work (though they do get pass happy down there maybe because he’s so small) and 4-6 catches a game is just elite workload 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hines said:

He’s been so good as far as yardage, just 2 more tds and he’d be a clear and solid RB1 last month. That’s basically what he is as long as this usage continues: 15-18 carries, goal line work (though they do get pass happy down there maybe because he’s so small) and 4-6 catches a game is just elite workload 

 

1 hour ago, FantasyGeek2018 said:

Just needs the tds added in to be top a top ppr rb

 For free!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately he didn't look as electric in the second half of the games as in the first. But Fitz didn't look his way on a couple of possible screen passes. Other than tha a good day cementing his status in the Miami backfield.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.