• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if ya have the Ravens rook, too? 🍧 Gaskin-Dobbins 🍨

1 hour ago, kyoun1e said:

Practice updates for Gaskin and Ahmed critical this week.

Who is the go to team reporter for twitter updates?

Tua Tagovailoa practiced today wearing black tape around his left wrist & lower part of his left thumb. DeAndre Washington wasn’t spotted at practice. Salvon Ahmed (shoulder), Solomon Kindley (foot) returned to practice. Myles Gaskin practiced w/ compression sleeve on left leg.

11 minutes ago, Gfycat said:

Mildly optimistic he's back this week

Wish that made me as optimistic as you.

Only thing that gives me optimism is that Ahmed was limited for a 2nd day in a row and Washington hasn't practiced.

Replying to
Malcolm Perry and Myles Gaskin spotted as well during brief practice viewing. We’ll get update from Brian Flores in a little less than an hour and game status injury report on everyone later this afternoon.

Didn't see this. Hell...Breida could be the last man standing.

What the hell is Flores waiting for on a Gaskin decision? Strange. Need this guy this week. And I just dropped Breida.

Brian Flores indicates QB — Tua or Fitz — may be game-time decision. DeAndre Washington, Salvon Ahmed both doubtful for Sunday vs. Bengals. Matt Breida has an illness that forced him to miss practice. There will be a decision this weekend on whether to activate Myles Gaskin.

1 minute ago, acn1315 said:

I would have to think Gaskin is coming back with all these other dudes out. Are they rally gonna roll into the game with Laird and Bowden?

They’re playing Cincinnati. They could have Fitz at RB and probably still be alright.

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, Islanderman said:

It is a little concerning that he hasn't been put on the active roster yet.  Why wouldn't they at this point if he was playing?  

there's no particular hurry. The deadline is tomorrow so they're going to the deadline. He's been practicing for 2 weeks and all of a sudden he's the only legit option they have in a sweet matchup. I anticipate him coming back and posting RB2 numbers this week without question.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
19 hours ago, acn1315 said:

I would have to think Gaskin is coming back with all these other dudes out. Are they rally gonna roll into the game with Laird and Bowden?

Actually they’ve been saying Laird could be the sneaky pick up but Bowden could the sneaky one

1 hour ago, JediMasters said:

If active how much of a workload would he have coming back from IR?

As far as speculation on that goes, if Gaskin does in fact get activated (and we’ll have the answer to that in no more than 2-3 hours from now), I believe a lot of that will depend on the accompanying comments Flores makes in declaration of Gaskin’s active status for Sunday. Flores is one of the more relatively candid head coaches you’ll find around the NFL. His track record to date indicates that he’ll have something to say about it, and even better yet, you can put stock into knowing that whatever he says, it’s likely to be credible — validated, if you will; as he usually follows through with what he says or at least hints on what he intends to do.

And hot-damn do I hope he activates Gaskin this week. I’m itching to have him in the lineup this week. I yearn for Gaskin’s presence.. And not only that, and albeit unlikely he’ll go this far, but I also hope, in this wishful activation of Gaskin for a sweet baby Jesus, backfield all to himself matchup against the hapless Bengals defense, desire of mine, that Flores’ accompanying statement in this prospective announcement that Gaskin will be suited up, reads - VERBATIM....

”Myles Gaskin will in fact be active this week 13 of this 2020 NFL season; and in activating him, I’ll also add that it turns out his knee is completely healed, stronger than ever in fact, and holy sh*t has he been amazing in practice, especially this past week. And as the only even remotely NFL caliber running back who will be active on our entire roster this week, you can rest assure, we have scripted him in for no less than 36 touches, with upwards of 65; because, after all, we’re facing an absolute gas can turnstile of an NFL “defense” this week; and Gaskin - who is an incredible talent by the way - and I mean simply AWESOME - will be all alone with no competition for touches, and we have every expectation on somehow being up by three...possibly four scores...after our first series of the ballgame. In other words, what I’m trying to say here is, for all you fantasy footballers out there, if you’re listening...if you have my guy Gaskin on the squad...380 yd, 6 TD burger incoming. No cap.”

And if not verbatim, then hopefully at least something to that extent out of Flores regarding the manner...would be nice.

Edited by Chest-Rockwell
  • Like 1