MyFistYourFace

Myles Gaskin 2020 Outlook

Starting him in a league I was relying on Barkley and Adams.  Hopefully the touches he’s gotten don’t lie.

Let's go Myles. 

Starting him only because this is my son's name. 

And I'm panicking and riddled with injuries. 

Let's go MFer!! Find the end zone. Leave Jordan howard on the bench! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

Let's go Myles. 

Starting him only because this is my son's name. 

And I'm panicking and riddled with injuries. 

Let's go MFer!! Find the end zone. Leave Jordan howard on the bench! 

Same here!  Sort of.  My son’s name is, Gaskin.

Gaskin Lamar Pendlesnoot.  The third.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, K197040 said:

Same here!  Sort of.  My son’s name is, Gaskin.

Gaskin Lamar Pendlesnoot.  The third.

Is Gardiner Minshew the Second his uncle?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Travis Burten said:

Flexing him

Would you flex him over The Big Load?   Gaskin is clearly the 3rd down back and gets carries.  But Load may be only locked into the 3rd down role but on a better offense.

20 minutes ago, K197040 said:

Would you flex him over The Big Load?   Gaskin is clearly the 3rd down back and gets carries.  But Load may be only locked into the 3rd down role but on a better offense.

Who the f--- is that

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Travis Burten said:

Flexing him

Do yourself the favor and put him into a RB spot, not your flex spot

3 minutes ago, Travis Burten said:

I have Ekeler and Drake

Its to protect yourself from any fluke injuries before Sunday. If you lose one, you're stuck scrambling for a RB to replace them. If you put one of them in your flex instead and seat Gaskin into an RB position, should you lose Drake or Ekeler to a fluke injury you can replace them with a RB, WR, or TE.

• Thanks 2

I hope he performs well tonight (and stays healthy) so I can trade him next week.  At some point Tua will take over under center and I'd venture to guess that the offense will maybe struggle during that period.  Fitz isn't a good real life QB for a team that's looking to compete, but for fantasy purposes he does have a live arm that helps the numbers of the players around him more so than some mediocre QBs might.   Camp reports suggested Tua was a work in progress, but with no preseason to see for ourselves it's hard to say for sure.

Just now, dicka24 said:

I hope he performs well tonight (and stays healthy) so I can trade him next week.  At some point Tua will take over under center and I'd venture to guess that the offense will maybe struggle during that period.  Fitz isn't a good real life QB for a team that's looking to compete, but for fantasy purposes he does have a live arm that helps the numbers of the players around him more so than some mediocre QBs might.   Camp reports suggested Tua was a work in progress, but with no preseason to see for ourselves it's hard to say for sure.

When's the last time Fitz was on a team good enough to compete?  

14 hours ago, hard1 said:

id love to see a break out game... so i know I can start him

Yeah don't have to yet. If my guys keep getting hurt i will have to out of necessity. He's looked good enough against two good defenses. I will take 10 ppr ppg avg as my #3.

Man, I'm pretty much forced to start this guy this week. I will be starting JRob and Gaskin, two guys I picked up for free. Hold me! 

I hope all of you guys who are bullish on him are right. 

13 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

source.gif

I see what you did there.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, LurkingFFPlayer said:

Man, I'm pretty much forced to start this guy this week. I will be starting JRob and Gaskin, two guys I picked up for free. Hold me! 

I hope all of you guys who are bullish on him are right. 

username checks out ...

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, dicka24 said:

Think Tua will struggle like Herbert did against KC?

22 minutes ago, dicka24 said:

Huh? He is more likely to be better with Tua. Fitz is good for WRs not RBs. Gaskin is a good pass catcher and a rookie RB is more likely to use him as a safety blanket. A team is more likely to run as well with a rookie.

Hopefully Fitz does terrible sooner or midday like he usually does and they are forced to turn to Tua

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Think Tua will struggle like Herbert did against KC?

I'm not sure what Herbert has to do with Tua.  Trubisky went before Mahomes if you're using draft slot as some sort of reference.   My take on Tua is based on the reports I read that weren't very favorable.  It's all purely speculative tho.