Dreams And Dwightmares

2020 FAAB Questions and Discussion

3 hours ago, stevieglick said:

What's your allotted FAAB $? 100? Also who are your starting QBs?

$100, I have $80 left. 
Brady and Jimmy G so I am in need ! 

15 hours ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

$100, I have $80 left. 
Brady and Jimmy G so I am in need ! 

The tough part is that Lynn has not committed to Herbert yet for week 3. But he looked good, way better than Tyrod. He will definitely be the starter at some point. I would do $25-35. 

• Thanks 1

can someone please clear this up for me...

if we are in week 2 and i have 80$ left out of $100, and a recommended percentage for player A is 20%.. is that 20% of my original budget of 100$ or 20% out of what i have remaining, 80$?

1 hour ago, dannyz6969 said:

can someone please clear this up for me...

if we are in week 2 and i have 80$ left out of $100, and a recommended percentage for player A is 20%.. is that 20% of my original budget of 100$ or 20% out of what i have remaining, 80$?

Original.

1 hour ago, GoPackGo23 said:

What are people willing to throw down on Freeman?

Yeah, that's the $64K question (for me anyway) right now. 

3 hours ago, The G Man said:

I'm thinking 35%.

Is that foolish?  Are you thinking much more?

Barkley was looking mediocre in this crap offense this year and we know Freeman isn't on the same level as Barkley.

But if I can get a 14 point PPR RB ROS on the wire, that's pretty good.

3 hours ago, The G Man said:

I'm kind of thinking it depends on your league size. I'm putting bids in for him in both my 10 team and 12 team leagues, but willing to spend a little more in my 12 teamer where starting lineups and benches are a little thinner. I'm thinking of going around $35 ($100 budget) on him since I'm not confident there will be that many great options to spend my money on moving forward. I think a panicked Saquon/CMC owner might go upwards of $50 on him, so there's a chance people go a little crazy to get him and I miss out. If you're one of those people though that really need a RB, I wouldn't think 50% is outrageous for a guy that has a chance to be a RB2 for the whole year.

Edited by GoPackGo23

8 minutes ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

I'm thinking 35%.

Barkley was looking mediocre in this crap offense this year and we know Freeman isn't on the same level as Barkley.

6 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

I'm kind of thinking it depends on your league size. I'm putting bids in for him in both my 10 team and 12 team leagues, but willing to spend a little more in my 12 teamer where starting lineups and benches are a little thinner. I'm thinking of going around $35 ($100 budget) on him since I'm not confident there will be that many great options to spend my money on moving forward. I think a panicked Saquon/CMC owner might go upwards of $50 on him, so there's a chance people go a little crazy to get him and I miss out. If you're one of those people though that really need a RB, I wouldn't think 50% is outrageous for a guy that has a chance to be a RB2 for the whole year.

Yeah, I think you're both pretty spot on. 35% (or $35 out of $100 full FAAB) sounds about right. That said, I agree with GoPackGo that someone (likely the Saquan/CMC owner) is gonna go all out to get him. Name recognition alone will have people overpaying, I'm sure. 

6 hours ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

I'm thinking 35%.

I'm a Barkley owner so I'm going 40% instead. But 35% is within that ballpark of what I'd consider a reasonable bid.

waivers went through in our 12 team money league:

$50/100 for Freeman

$47/100 for Davis

$43/100 for Henderson 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Stallion said:

I'm a Barkley owner so I'm going 40% instead. But 35% is within that ballpark of what I'd consider a reasonable bid.

I was originally locked in at 35%.  The 2nd highest bid ended up being 34.5%.  I got scared last night and moved to 43%.  Should've trusted my gut and defeated the next highest by $1.  

Oh well.

6 minutes ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

I was originally locked in at 35%.  The 2nd highest bid ended up being 34.5%.  I got scared last night and moved to 43%.  Should've trusted my gut and defeated the next highest by $1.  

Oh well.

If it makes you feel any better, I had the exact same thing happen with Henderson. My original bid would've won by $1, instead I overpaid by 10%/$20

• Like 1

In my 12-team superflex league (FAAB $100):

Mike Davis - $40 (The guy isn't even the CMC owner)

Justin Herbert - $23

Devonta Freeman $10

Chris Thompson - $10

Dalton Schultz - $0

Myles Gaskin - $0

Lack of real activity probably due to rosters being locked up with injuries and Yahoo upgrading them to questionable.

6 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

In my 12-team superflex league (FAAB $100):

Mike Davis - $40 (The guy isn't even the CMC owner)

Justin Herbert - $23

Devonta Freeman $10

Chris Thompson - $10

Dalton Schultz - $0

Myles Gaskin - $0

Lack of real activity probably due to rosters being locked up with injuries and Yahoo upgrading them to questionable.

Yeah, yahoo is hitting everyone with a Q so far this year.

Last year I always had someone in the IR slot for O so I was more active.  

This year, I'm pretty much stuck until it's too late.

• Like 1

How much will get me Golden Tate.  I've got Gallup and Dionte and nothing else at WR.  I have full $100.  $20 is probably overspending but I need him and might go 25-30.  14 team league. This guy would help so much with a boat load of passing in line for the giants.

Akers was dropped in my league last night.  any thoughts on how much faab to throw at him to stash him?

1 hour ago, GoPackGo23 said:

What do people think about Justin Jefferson...how much are you willing to put down on him?

I think this has to do with what you have at WR, if you're hurting 30-35% if not 15-20%