Dreams And Dwightmares

2020 FAAB Questions and Discussion

5 hours ago, humanpuck said:

I think this has to do with what you have at WR, if you're hurting 30-35% if not 15-20%

I’m putting 47%. Think he might be one of the last big claims of the season 

• Like 1

What percentage of FAAB should I spend on Mark Ingram in an 8 team .5ppr league?

This is my current roster:

QB: Josh Allen

RB: Chris Carson, Joe Mixon, James Conner, David Johnson, Raheem Mostert, Joshua Kelley, Carlos Hyde

WR: Davante Adams, Mike Evans, Allen Robinson, Terry McLaurin, DJ Chark, Cooper Kupp, Alshon Jeffery

TE: Hayden Hurst

D/ST: Buccaneers

K: Zane Gonzalez

IR: Christian McCaffrey

On 10/1/2020 at 7:18 PM, kenmed88 said:

What percentage of FAAB should I spend on Mark Ingram in an 8 team .5ppr league?

This is my current roster:

QB: Josh Allen

RB: Chris Carson, Joe Mixon, James Conner, David Johnson, Raheem Mostert, Joshua Kelley, Carlos Hyde

WR: Davante Adams, Mike Evans, Allen Robinson, Terry McLaurin, DJ Chark, Cooper Kupp, Alshon Jeffery

TE: Hayden Hurst

D/ST: Buccaneers

K: Zane Gonzalez

IR: Christian McCaffrey

very little

The Mahomes owner dropped Cam Newton. I have D Watson. Worth a pickup, and how much would you spend? Have $83 of $100 remaining

3 hours ago, FitzMagic said:

How much on Tonyan and Herbert? $100/$100 left

Following, as I am interested in both as well.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FitzMagic said:

How much on Tonyan and Herbert? $100/$100 left

I think it depends on your QB & TE situations. Probably like 20-25% for both? 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, smeeze said:

I think it depends on your QB & TE situations. Probably like 20-25% for both? 

That's what I was thinking. I might just pass. Should have picked them up over the weekend but just didn't pull the trigger. I want to more block some good teams that need those guys so they can get knocked back in the standings. I'm in a 2QB and have Wilson/Goff/Jimmy. I have Kittle and Alie-Cox at TE. I do feel Herbert and Tonyan are upgrades at my QB2 and my TE2 though. Tonyan might also be a good flex moving forward over my WRs. Green, Higgins, Sanders, and Jeffery are my third WR options.

Edited by FitzMagic

1 minute ago, FitzMagic said:

That's what I was thinking. I might just pass. Should have picked them up over the weekend but just didn't pull the trigger. I want to more block some good teams that need those guys so they can get knocked back in the standings. I'm in a 2QB and have Wilson/Goff/Jimmy. I have Kittle and Alie-Cox at TE. I do feel Herbert and Tonyan are upgrades at my QB2 and my TE2 though.

FWIW I think I'd go Herbert>Garoppolo & Tonyan>Alie-Cox 

• Thanks 1

Pittsburgh D was dropped last week. I have Tampa Bay D.

How much faab would you spend?

I have 57/100 left.

any thoughts on faab for justin jackson?  tasty schedule coming up.....

1 hour ago, 33legend said:

Pittsburgh D was dropped last week. I have Tampa Bay D.

How much faab would you spend?

I have 57/100 left.

Solid def, but wouldn't break the bank, since you have TB. Maybe 10%?

6 hours ago, JonathanGunz12 said:

anybody ask about faab for Harris? Is he worth a lot? how much?

Interested on opinions here too...depends on your RB needs and league size. I'm in a 12 team league and don't really have a backup, so I'm thinking between 20-25%? Any other thoughts from people on Harris?

40 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

Interested on opinions here too...depends on your RB needs and league size. I'm in a 12 team league and don't really have a backup, so I'm thinking between 20-25%? Any other thoughts from people on Harris?

Well i've listend to a few podcasts and the experts are saying he's a priority right up there with Edmonds & Johnson. But i'm still stuck. I need floor immediately. Also in a 12 team league, half ppr, and pretty thin at rb. All guys available. But to give context, Mike Davis went for like 45$ out of a 150$ starting budget. So guys willing to spend. I'm thinking I should go get Harris just in case he blows up.

• Like 1

With phillip lindsay on the waiver wire and potentially coming back this week, how much FAAB % would you spend?

I'm pretty shallow at the rb depth position and not many options on the ww.

Is James White a must add for me? Just lost Eck and hurting at RB behind Cook? I'm gonna drop 50%+

On 10/6/2020 at 2:32 PM, smeeze said:

FWIW I think I'd go Herbert>Garoppolo & Tonyan>Alie-Cox 

Lost out on Herbert, I was too cheap. I have to go after Red Rifle now. 😑

Going to just blow it all I guess. No ragrets!

giphy.gif

Edited by FitzMagic

Red Rifle went for 55/100 in my league. I bid 52. This is a 2QB league though and the team that outbid me had lost Dak. What did he go for in other leagues?

Someone dropped Noah Fant in my 10 man, PPR league yesterday. We have a $100 FAAB and I have $98 left. How much would you bid for him?

And second question...if someone says you should bid "x or % amount" is that based off the original FAAB budget (in this case $100)....or how much you have left? (in this case $98 or however much).

Thanks!

4 hours ago, jagsfan05 said:

if someone says you should bid "x or % amount" is that based off the original FAAB budget (in this case $100)....or how much you have left? (in this case $98 or however much).

Thanks!

It is based on the original FAAB budget.

• Like 1

Fulgum went for 60 bucks out if a 100 in a dynasty league felt like a tad high

• Like 1

10 hours ago, FitzMagic said:

Red Rifle went for 55/100 in my league. I bid 52. This is a 2QB league though and the team that outbid me had lost Dak. What did he go for in other leagues?

In my 12 team super flex he went for 53 to a team who had Russ and Tanny but no 3rd QB.  Dak owner didn’t have enough left to get him.  Dak owner just has Carr and Burrow left.

Le'Veon Bell is available in my 12 team .5 PPR league. I have $40 out of $100 left. Is he worth blowing my remaining budget for? I'm actually ok at RB, with Cook/Mattison, Hunt, and Carson but could use something to trade for WR or TE. TIA! 

Someone dropped Brady and I just lost Dak. How much do I bid here? I've got 79/100 left.