PisEdiRin

Keelan Cole 2020 Outlook

9 minutes ago, TheBoondocks said:

Does your opinion change now with Chark out tonight?

Cole should do great with Chark out. So will Hasta Laviska .

Im flexing him so I hope, Shenault that it is.

But Golladay is a top10 WR , ill just leave it at that. Certain players you just don’t get cute with in your lineups. 

If healthy mandatory start.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Cole should do great with Chark out. So will Hasta Laviska .

Im flexing him so I hope, Shenault that it is.

But Golladay is a top10 WR , ill just leave it at that. Certain players you just don’t get cute with in your lineups. 

If healthy mandatory start.

I followed that mentality with OBJ last year, with mixed results but I did get to the semis with him (along with other studs) so you're quite right. 

EDIT: You sure Golloday is top 10 fantasy WR though? I'm not so sure about that as of yet

Edited by TheBoondocks

18 minutes ago, dewaser said:

If you’re not starting him this week vs the Dolphins with Chark out you’re probably never gonna start this cat

Not necessarily. Completely depends on your team.

I have 4 WRs (3 WRs and a flex) that are significantly better than Cole. I'm never going to start him unless one of them are injured, or on bye. No matchup is going to change that.

He's a guy I added for bench depth and possible bye week help down the road. Hoping he blows up for sure, but he'll do so on my bench for now.

Just now, JoeJoe88 said:

All the Laviska and Cole and Robinson hype and Thompson will score 3 TDs

🤔

13 minutes ago, TheBoondocks said:

I followed that mentality with OBJ last year, with mixed results but I did get to the semis with him (along with other studs) so you're quite right. 

EDIT: You sure Golloday is top 10 fantasy WR though? I'm not so sure about that as of yet

Positive

1,190 Yards + 11 TD’s last year

Not trying to go off topic here too much. 

But back to Cole, this is a great game to gauge his performance as #1 on the team. 

I wonder how this all shakes out between him and the rookie Shenault.

Who knows maybe Conley does pull a quick one on everyone.

They might even activate DeDe Westbrook , he’s been a healthy scratch the last 2 games 

I would love to see a shoot out here tonight. As I got guys on both teams

Edited by RunCMC

4 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Positive

1,190 Yards + 11 TD’s last year

Not trying to go off topic here too much. 

But back to Cole, this is a great game to gauge his performance as #1 on the team. 

I wonder how this all shakes out between him and the rookie Shenault.

Who knows maybe Conley does pull a quick one on everyone.

They might even activate DeDe Westbrook , he’s been a healthy scratch the last 2 games 

I would love to see a shoot out here tonight. As I got guys on both teams

Is it just me, or does this Miami-Jax game oddly have me a little excited? Decent amount of good, young talent on both teams.

How weird does that feel?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, UVA_Drew said:

Is it just me, or does this Miami-Jax game oddly have me a little excited? Decent amount of good, young talent on both teams.

I agree. This TNF game sorta has a feel like last weeks Brownies/Bungels game.. you just sorta knew it was gonna be better then the past. If this game is even HALF decent of last weeks game, we are good! 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, UVA_Drew said:

There’s alot more talent across the league.

Incoming rookies and ascending  quarterbacks. 

Wasn’t like this in the past. Even now the most poopy teams have either a franchise rookie QB.  Or some star talent on offense / defense.

Everyone but the Jets I think are fun to watch. 

• Like 1

Leaning towards starting him just so I have someone to root for tonight. This almost always ends terribly but oh well

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Trade Monster said:

Does anyone have the amount of snaps that Cole & Laviska has played?

Cole has 70 and 68% snap counts game 1 and 2 and Laviska has 64 and 57.  

Chark had 84 and 78 so lots of action for both of them to pick up.  I wasn't going to start Cole, just wanted him as insurance but now I don't know what to do. Cole has had good production but he's also scored a TD in both games. If the TD doesn't come and the targets stay about the same you might see an 8pt dud.

I like the opportunity here but I'm very not confident in starting this guy. Chark only had 7 targets total for the first 2 games and laviska only had 8 total.

I don't know what to do.

2 minutes ago, Big Nate said:

Cole has 70 and 68% snap counts game 1 and 2 and Laviska has 64 and 57.  

Chark had 84 and 78 so lots of action for both of them to pick up.  I wasn't going to start Cole, just wanted him as insurance but now I don't know what to do. Cole has had good production but he's also scored a TD in both games. If the TD doesn't come and the targets stay about the same you might see an 8pt dud.

I like the opportunity here but I'm very not confident in starting this guy. Chark only had 7 targets total for the first 2 games and laviska only had 8 total.

I don't know what to do.

Well Miami secondary is banged up. Thir main CB is not playing if that helps

47 minutes ago, NBatum88 said:

Leaning towards starting him just so I have someone to root for tonight. This almost always ends terribly but oh well

Yup I did the same hopefully it turns ok for a chance

23 minutes ago, Klingensmith27 said:

Would you start cole or gaskin tonight? 

You would think that it’s going to be a shootout of some kind , and cole will be In the slot most of the night as Xavier Howard will be the rook.  Look for Cole to be Minshew Magic’s safety valve all night long and the main red zone target 🎯.  

Im an AJ brown owner and Was going to start Marvin Jones this week but with the Chark news , coles a no brainer for me.  Expecting 8-10 receptions  70-100 yards and a touchdown

Cole, Is relevant again.

Huh

Alright....I picked him up and slipped him into my WR 1 postion.     MInshew and Cole , Sitting in a tree K... I ..S.. S  and TD!

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

That long ball 

22 minutes ago, SkinsNation said:

Well, I have to start him now.

Yep. Minshew knows he's gotta target the hell outta Cole tonight in order to secure victory. 

Funnily enough that practice route will probably have the same the resistance he'll face from the soft Miami secondary. 

• Haha 1