Sign in to follow this  
Boshiaw

MG3 for Kupp 100% WHIR

Trade my Melvin Gordon for Kupp 100% WHIR

- Half PPR

I have a lot of RB depth, but with Lindsay out, he could be more valuable. What do you think? Other options?

Leave link below.

Team and scoring in signature.

Edited by Boshiaw

I would make the trade. If Lindsay was out the whole year or something then I would think differently but when Lindsay is back is likely back to split duties.

I'd hang onto Gordon. If the Kupp trade is available in a couple weeks try then since Lindsay may be back (then again toe sprains can linger...) -- I feel like a lot of fantasy managers consider COOPER KUPP to be a big name, mostly cause of how he played last year. But they forget that the second half of the season when the Rams switched up their schemes, started getting Higbee involved, changed routes, highlighted Woods more -- Kupp's numbers took a nosedive. I'd hang onto Gordon instead of Kupp, at least until Lindsay is back and/or Kupp proves this isnt the second half of 2019 all over again

1 hour ago, Boshiaw said:

- Half PPR

I have a lot of RB depth, but with Lindsay out, he could be more valuable. What do you think? Other options?

Leave link below.

Can't see team, but if you are deep at RB, not a bad deal.

1 hour ago, Boshiaw said:

- Half PPR

Leave link below.

Given the uncomfortable situation with Robinson and the Bears, and Baker being complete a** behind center, neither ARob nor Landry are reliable right now. Even though I'm cooling on Kupp, I think you probably need to make this type of move to strengthen your WR core. In a vacuum I would not make this move, but in your situation I would. I'd rather target Woods than Kupp in a vacuum.

i would make this trade, MGIII will not do anything against PIT this week and Kupp should have a field day against Philly. i know its only one week but i do see Kupp being better ROS

help with mine