Sign in to follow this  
CamNewton

WHIR: I was just offered Robert Woods for Calvin Ridley (Full PPR)

Should I accept this? My WRs are DJ Moore, Kenny Golladay, Calvin Ridley, and DeSean Jackson. I'm rolling out Hurst at TE, so I'm currently playing both Ridley and Hurst on a weekly basis in this two flex Full PPR league. Which guy has more upside, Woods or Ridley?

I would stick with Ridley, ATL will be passing a ton and probably playing from behind quite a bit so Ridley will get fed. I've never been a huge fan of Woods personally

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, CamNewton said:

Should I accept this? My WRs are DJ Moore, Kenny Golladay, Calvin Ridley, and DeSean Jackson. I'm rolling out Hurst at TE, so I'm currently playing both Ridley and Hurst on a weekly basis in this two flex Full PPR league. Which guy has more upside, Woods or Ridley?

I really like Woods, but hard to give up Ridley. I don't think you can go wrong with either, but you know ATL is gonna throw a lot. Thanks for mine.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for mine!  I too would stick with Ridley, I am a huge fan of Woods but feel Ridley is going to have a year, imo of course

• Thanks 1

I'm trying to do the same trade in reverse. I get Ridley, I give Woods. However this is mostly because I'm carrying Kupp and Woods and dont like having both WRs on the same team. I think the Ridley and Woods are pretty similar. Maybe Ridley has a slightly better year, but pretty even. I may need to eat my words though...

• Thanks 1

I think it is super even...

I am using both as my top receiver since I went running back for three rounds… Because I really believe they are both number one quality wide receivers… Especially since Cook left the Rams. I cannot imagine giving up woods for anybody right now other than Adams or Hopkins

• Thanks 1

I’d actually take woods especially in full ppr. I love ridley but woods is so consistent. I think woods is the safer player though ridley has the higher ceiling. In the end, you can’t go wrong with either as long as they’re both healthy

• Thanks 1

there are a few trade charts out there for Fantasy… And woods rankes higher from the ones I’ve seen

Edited by FooserX
  • Thanks 1

Keep Ridley. Shouldn't really matter that you have two pass catchers on the same team. If anything, I think it could be a good thing if the offense is very high powered, as the Falcons are.

Ridley is a higher ceiling play every week, and I'm not really convinced his floor is that much lower than Woods.

Thanks for help with mine.

• Thanks 1

Taking Ridley by a mile. I don’t see any problem with him, Hurst, and Julio performing. Think he’ll be a 12-point floor guy and 40-point ceiling. Give me Ridley 

Thanks for the help on mine!

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, CamNewton said:

I don't think anything else needs to be said...it's Ridley. But I admit that I'm posting my vote for Ridley in hopes that you'll offer your thoughts on mine :D

• Thanks 1

I also like Ridley not that Woods is bad either. But I like Ridley being in an ATL that will pass a ton and like be behind and in catch up mode very often. Should be plenty of targets for him. 

• Thanks 1

Definitely keep Ridley

Upside is muuuuch higher and he will get a lot of TDs this season

• Thanks 1

This feels like trading just to trade in all honesty lol. I slightly prefer Woods but it's splitting hairs.

You are talking about WR2s on their teams IRL. Ryan is the better QB, so I'd go with Ridley.