TheJuggernautBTCH

Start Gage or t. Smith (mthomas on bench) in 1/2 ppr? WHIR

I have Mike Thomas who I’m not expecting to play but there is some outside shot he plays... albeit limited.

startin trequan gives me the option to throw mthomas in lineup if that occurs 

another note... I’m starting Ridley and going against Matt Ryan... some food for thought 

thanks in advance and leave a link

You gotta go with Ridley.  He's the better player and his points will offset Ryan's impact.  Plus, think about how much you'd hate yourself if Ridley goes off while on your bench, knowing all the his great work only helped your opponent.

Thank you for helping with mine. I'd start Smith. Gonna be much higher in the pecking order this week. Gage could be a one-week wonder.

Atlanta will likely be in a high scoring game so I see the appeal of going with both Ridley and Gage, especially facing off against Ryan. That said, I think I'd go with Smith. Payton and Brees both like him and even if MT plays, he'll likely be a decoy or really limited/not efficient (look at Saquon when he came back last year)

3 minutes ago, Irish21 said:

Atlanta will likely be in a high scoring game so I see the appeal of going with both Ridley and Gage, especially facing off against Ryan. That said, I think I'd go with Smith. Payton and Brees both like him and even if MT plays, he'll likely be a decoy or really limited/not efficient (look at Saquon when he came back last year)

I'd start Gage. Brees is washed up.

16 minutes ago, TheJuggernautBTCH said:

I have Mike Thomas who I’m not expecting to play but there is some outside shot he plays... albeit limited.

startin trequan gives me the option to throw mthomas in lineup if that occurs 

another note... I’m starting Ridley and going against Matt Ryan... some food for thought 

thanks in advance and leave a link

Even if Thomas does play, I don’t think I’d want to start him. So with that in mind, I’d go Gage. I didn’t like what I saw from Brees Sunday, and I have serious concerns about him. And even if Thomas sits, Smith is the 4th option at best with a QB who struggles to stretch the field now. 

Gage is the third option for Ryan. And even if he’s the 4th, it’s for a better QB and more prolific passing offense right now. Gage just seems like the safer bet. 

Thoughts on mine?