Sign in to follow this  
herschel

PPR - Which Miller to start? WHIR

Scotty vs Carolina with no Godwin 

or

Anthony vs NYG

Both good matchups. TB has more weapons even with Godwin out but also have the better offense to spread things around.  Anthony should be second in the pecking order to ARob, but wasn’t on the field in week 1 for an entirety of snaps.  Who do you guys like?

I’m leaning Anthony Miller 

I think Bruce want Evans to be more involved this week 

help

This is a tough one but I’d go Anthony. As bad as Trubisky can be and even though Robinson is the first option Mitch has thrown some of his best balls to Miller. Look for the Mitch-Miller connection to grow this season.

Take this with a grain of salt though, I’m a Bears fan!

Is your league PPR or half PPR?  If it's PPR, I would probably go Scotty and if it's half I would go Anthony.  

I'm going Scotty here, I like what we saw in week 1, Brady trusts him and Godwin is banged up, we could see a very nice stat line this week for him.

Anthony Miller really feels like your chasing points after week 1.

Edited by n4sa

I'd go Scotty here, tough to trust Trubisky and Nagy ever, i'd put more faith in Scotty repeating or exceeding last weeks totals in a great matchup vs the panthers esp w Godwin out.  thanks for mine.

Edited by TheINC

Scotty for me. Brady seems to trust him so that’s good enough for me. Bears offense just scares me. 

Godwin out means go Scotty lol.  I hate Brady, but he’s clearly superior to Mitch.  I could see both Miller’s getting similar targets and Scotty getting more accurate passes than Anthony.

Gamescript also matters... NYG vs CHI should be run-heavy, fewer total plays, lower scoring.