Jump to content
Rotoworld.com Forums

NFL Waiver Wire Thread 2020 Week 3


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He’s owned in less than 1% of leagues LOL

That’s your response. You’re a joke. Missed out? The dude is on most waiver wires across the country including both my leagues. Although I guess there is a non-zero chance someone could pick him up.

Given the lack of preseason I'm beginning to think you might want to save your FAAB for the long run. The injuries correlate and will be a theme all year long.

Man, this is a tough week to decide who you want on the wire. I have the #2 waiver priority and I guess it all comes down to the construct of your team. 

Davis - should be good, but CMac will return in 4-6 weeks

McKinnon - can he handle a work load? Will Jeff Wilson be involved

Freeman - new team, needs to learn the playbook, after that...will Freeman be a 3-down back? How involved will Lewis/Gallman be?

Most of these guys seem like short term rentals or plug n play if you're hurting. These guys aren't Mattison or L. Murray where Cook/Kamara goes down and you have a RB1. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

 

Only if you own CMC

That makes no sense. If you feel the guy is worth 50% or whatever, then go for it. CMC owners could have great RB depth and non-CMC could have terrible RB depth, and vice versa. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, fantasymad said:

How would you rank these RBs for waiver priority?

Davis

Freeman

Mckinnon

Henderson

 

Davis over Freeman is a tough one for me? Thoughts?

 

Keep in mind I'm the Saquon and Cam Akers owner in my league, so I have Freeman at #1 and Henderson at #2. If you own CMC, Davis should be #1. Davis will be huge for a month, but if you need someone who has strong ROS value (like I do at RB) he's the clear #4 on that list.

In a vacuum, I'd probably give Freeman the edge over everyone else.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stallion said:

 

Keep in mind I'm the Saquon and Cam Akers owner in my league, so I have Freeman at #1 and Henderson at #2. If you own CMC, Davis should be #1. Davis will be huge for a month, but if you need someone who has strong ROS value (like I do at RB) he's the clear #4 on that list.

In a vacuum, I'd probably give Freeman the edge over everyone else.

I’ll eat my words if this happens but how in the world does anyone value Freeman? He JUST got signed. Every team passed on him over the offseason. Last year he looked out of gas completely. And to boot? The Giants offensive line SUCKS at run blocking. 
 

Davis won’t give you value for more than a month and a half tops, but that’s better than plugging in Freeman and hoping he gets a random goal line TD.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TwoCan Sam said:

I’ll eat my words if this happens but how in the world does anyone value Freeman? He JUST got signed. Every team passed on him over the offseason. Last year he looked out of gas completely. And to boot? The Giants offensive line SUCKS at run blocking. 
 

Davis won’t give you value for more than a month and a half tops, but that’s better than plugging in Freeman and hoping he gets a random goal line TD.

 

In 12 team leagues, he was a low-end RB2 last year. If that's him being out of gas, I'll take it.

Tbh I prefer Henderson as a runner to anyone on that list above, but McVay is driving me nuts with his RBBC ethos, so unless you're an Akers owner it's a risky proposition.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually don't value any of these guys that much. If you've got big injuries, understood. But I cant find anyone to drop for any of them (granted, carrying two TEs is part of the reason) but I mean, would you drop Antonio gibson or any of the elite handcuffs for any of these guys? I personally would not 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, roughnecker101 said:

Barkley couldn't even run behind that giants line. What do you think Freeman off the street is going to do.


get more than a week and a half for the o line to improve/face easier defenses. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, fantasymad said:

How would you rank these RBs for waiver priority?

Davis

Freeman

Mckinnon

Henderson

IMO.     I like Davis & McKinnon ... Gun to head give me McKinnon. 
 

The next two is also a toss up. Henderson would be my choice. Freeman is last. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...