tonycpsu

NFL Waiver Wire Thread 2020 Week 3

29 minutes ago, Trade Monster said:

That's bold, but I like it. Unfortunately Lock isn't Mahomes. But as of right now, I like Driskel for Hamler's upside. I am scared that Lock will just focus on Fant and Jeudy once he is back. Lock did not look good at all. Hoping Driskel takes the job this year and Lock learns from the pine.

A reminder that Tyreek Hill was a stud with Alex Smith. 

Just now, gbill2004 said:

A reminder that Tyreek Hill was a stud with Alex Smith. 

Alex Smith is a better QB then Lock. I'm not saying Lock won't be. But he looks distracted.  But I get your point. I'm all about Hamler.

3 minutes ago, Trade Monster said:

Alex Smith is a better QB then Lock. I'm not saying Lock won't be. But he looks distracted.  But I get your point. I'm all about Hamler.

That's debatable. Prior to Smith being in Andy Reid's system, he was pretty much a bust. 

6 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

That's debatable. Prior to Smith being in Andy Reid's system, he was pretty much a bust. 

Fair

No talk about tee Higgins?

Passed Ross on the depth chart last game. Green is always hurt and had been terrible. Was the 33rd pick in the draft. Transcript David the Bengals throwing a lot

Edited by CanaBuc

7 minutes ago, CanaBuc said:

No talk about tee Higgins?

Passed Ross on the depth chart last game. Green is always hurt and had been terrible. Was the 33rd pick in the draft. Transcript David the Bengals throwing a lot

What are we expecting here, like 3 targets?

5 minutes ago, GurleyTHIRTY said:

What are we expecting here, like 3 targets?

Well I'm not looking at him as a week 3 play but when green inevitably gets hurt in week 5 we might have his successor. If burrow throws 35 to 40 passes a week. He can see 6 to 7 targets eventually.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, gbill2004 said:

KJ Hamler = Tyreek Hill

spacer.png

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

Missed out on KJ in your league? 

That’s your response. You’re a joke. Missed out? The dude is on most waiver wires across the country including both my leagues. Although I guess there is a non-zero chance someone could pick him up.

• Like 8

Just now, owenmills said:

That’s your response. You’re a joke. Missed out? The dude is on most waiver wires across the country including both my leagues. Although I guess there is a non-zero chance someone could pick him up.

I'm just glad jabroni's like you exist so sharks can dominate our leagues and take your money. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

Missed out on KJ in your league? 

He’s owned in less than 1% of leagues LOL

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, smeeze said:

He’s owned in less than 1% of leagues LOL

8% in Yahoo

1 hour ago, gbill2004 said:

8% in Yahoo

KJ a beast, so underrated and was a stud at Penn. he is available in my league and debating if he is a better hold than Trequan; has to be right? 

• Like 1

The next Scotty Miller thread @K.J. Hamler.

Edited by Cardiak
  • Haha 2

Cannon or Reggie Bonnafon to have carries with Davis?

3 hours ago, kdpat15 said:

KJ a beast, so underrated and was a stud at Penn. he is available in my league and debating if he is a better hold than Trequan; has to be right? 

Season long, you’d think. M Thomas is getting close to returning, Sutton out for season.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mjb said:

Cannon or Reggie Bonnafon to have carries with Davis?

I just picked up Bonnafon as a speculative add to see how this time share plays out.  

• Like 1

I remember when Bonnafon was the no brainer McCaffrey cuff.  What the hell, why not take a shot, see if he recaptured it?

Hamler's ceiling to me would seem more Desean than Reek.

3 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

I remember when Bonnafon was the no brainer McCaffrey cuff.  What the hell, why not take a shot, see if he recaptured it?

He had a 7.3 yards per carry average last season. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, gbill2004 said:

He had a 7.3 yards per carry average last season. 

I remember.

He seemed to fall out of favor during the summer behind Davis and Cannon, but these things are dynamic, not static.  

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, gbill2004 said:

Hmmmm. His 2011 campaign was fantastic, and I'd argue he started really coming into his own before landing in Reid's system.  Reid makes everyone better.  Smith was hardly a bust though.  He was better than the other half dozen #1 overall QB picks from the past 15 years.

Hamler seems like a nice "beat the waiver wire" type pick up. He really flashed in his first game action last week.