Rotoworld.com Forums

Younghoe Koo 2020 Outlook

On 9/21/2020 at 11:05 AM, Spyplane said:

Not Koo.

go check out the McKinnon thread  - like the last few hours and then tell me my original comment was bad............

Seriously, I love Mr. Koo this weekend against CHI - in the dome; ATL going to get the 1st W of the season and Koo is going for 2 XP's and 4 FG's......... 

if it is Koo - maybe we call this guy "The Fonz"

Edited by AngryBeavers
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank goodness I have my QB1 Koo to offset my kicker Rodgers

I'd rather lose with the Koo then win without him.

Posted Images

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports Falcons K Younghoe Koo (groin) is expected to miss "some time."

Jesus.  The superstar injuries keep happening.  When will the madness end?

Edited by kp96

"Koo reportedly "gutted it out" for Atlanta's Week 3 loss to Chicago but was unable to kick off during that contest."

This does not surprise me at all.  Kid is as tough as they come.  Hopefully he will be 100% after the stint on IR.

7 minutes ago, jmcampbe11 said:

FYI. HIs name is pronounced <yung way koo>.

Yea, but it is much more fun the other way. 

Strained groin... jokes gonna write themselves I see.......

In all seriousness, if he ends up on IR he is down for what.. 3 weeks?  I noticed he missed a 48 yarder yesterday and an XP... 

Full practice today

Contemplating on bringing him back, dropped him after the injury. Playing CAR this weekend. Currently have Myers in vs MIN, he's on a bye next week.

Offense is of course sustainable to give him enough opportunity, even with Julio out. My concern is the atrocious defense. It's so bad they'll probably be playing catch up more often than not, limiting his opportunities in the 2nd half.

Edited by YK35
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
34 minutes ago, YK35 said:
35 minutes ago, YK35 said:

Full practice today

Contemplating on bringing him back, dropped him after the injury. Playing CAR this weekend. Currently have Myers in vs MIN, he's on a bye next week.

Offense is of course sustainable to give him enough opportunity, even with Julio out. My concern is the atrocious defense. It's so bad they'll probably be playing catch up more often than not, limiting his opportunities in the 2nd half.

Full practice today

There is no reason to take a risk on kicker.  Take the safe bet.