Jump to content
Rotoworld.com Forums

Younghoe Koo 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank goodness I have my QB1 Koo to offset my kicker Rodgers

I'd rather lose with the Koo then win without him.

Posted Images

The season is about 1/3 over, let's see the top 10 kickers so far.  I'll update this a few more times during the season.  These are based on Yahoo standard scoring:

 

Average points

Rosas - 15 (let's not count this one, just one game)

Koo - 13.40

McManus - 11.60

Tucker - 11.33

Blankenship - 11.33

Sanders - 11.33

Carlson - 11.20

Bullock - 11.17

Gostkowski - 10.20

Gano - 10.17

Slye - 10.17

 

Total points

Sanders - 68

Blankenship - 68

Tucker - 68

Koo - 67 (missed a game)

Bullock - 67

Slye - 61

Gano - 61

McManus - 58 (had bye week)

Carlson - 56 (had bye week)

Succop - 53

Edited by ZappB
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Barstool floating rumor of Ice/Julio, or at least one of 'em, getting traded before deadline. 

Julio would be damaging, but still ok for KooKoo ... but an Ice deal would eff this beautiful thing we got going. 

 

not the most reliable sauce, and chances are it's merely stinky clickbait (THEY GOT ME!!1!1), but eff this if we lose the QB. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Barstool floating rumor of Ice/Julio, or at least one of 'em, getting traded before deadline. 

Julio would be damaging, but still ok for KooKoo ... but an Ice deal would eff this beautiful thing we got going. 

 

not the most reliable sauce, and chances are it's merely stinky clickbait (THEY GOT ME!!1!1), but eff this if we lose the QB. 

"Some" and "might" make me think this is BS.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

"Some" and "might" make me think this is BS.

 

... and did i not float that it is dodgy?

just something to consider, Blank may just wanna blow this whole effin' thing up for the 2021 coaching hire ... give him a fresh start. 

that's why i think it makes sense, regardless of their report. 

Edited by pastorofmuppets2
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

... and did i not float that it is dodgy?

just something to consider, Blank may just wanna blow this whole effin' thing up for the 2021 coaching hire ... give him a fresh start. 

that's why i think it makes sense, regardless of their report. 

I find it more unlikely that a team would want to trade for a QB midseason unless maybe Dallas. Most teams either have their QB and feel good about the playoffs or are looking to draft a QB.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, cnewbykkn said:

 

 

Neil Rackers 2005 would've been fun as well. 

 

... still woulda been nothing compared to the awesome 1982 NFL MVP Mark Mosely thread - that was a hoot up on here!

7882c0a36da0f3b709d826ca63369668.jpg

 

single bar facemask, and old fashioned straight kicking style (the last of his breed, iirc) ... he won a ton of 'chips that year, strike be damned!

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

... still woulda been nothing compared to the awesome 1982 NFL MVP Mark Mosely thread - that was a hoot up on here!

single bar facemask, and old fashioned straight kicking style (the last of his breed, iirc) ... he won a ton of 'chips that year, strike be damned!

 

 

 

He was 20 of 21, but I'd take Rackers 40 of 42. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

koo or goggles aka blankenship might battle for #1 all season. 3 might by randy bullock. all teams who can drive the ball but struggle either finding the endzone or converting 4th downs so they gotta kick fgs. atlanta's offense however is better so they should get more opportunities making koo the supreme option. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...