• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank goodness I have my QB1 Koo to offset my kicker Rodgers

I'd rather lose with the Koo then win without him.

Posted Images

The season is about 2/3 done now, let's see how Koo is doing.  I'll update this again at the end of the NFL regular season.  This is from Yahoo default scoring:

Total Points

Jason Sanders - 110

Koo (missed a game) - 107

Daniel Carlson - 104

Ryan Succop (hasn't had bye week yet) - 104

Blankenship - 102

Tyler Bass - 100

McManus - 98

Tucker - 98

Lutz - 98

Slye (hasn't had bye week yet) - 97

Average Points

Rosas (played one game so let's throw this out) - 15

Koo - 11.89

Sanders - 11.00

Carlson - 10.40

Blankenship - 10.20

Bass - 10

Matt Gay (one game so far, let's throw this out) - 10

Tucker - 9.80

Lutz - 9.80

McManus - 9.80

Succop - 9.45

Randy Bullock - 9.30

Verdict: Still leading the pack in terms of average points.  Would likely be #1 in total points if he didn't miss a game.  Not leading in average points by as much as I'd hope, but still providing a bit of an advantage.  The only thing that can stop him is Matty Ice's crappy play.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
8 minutes ago, ZappB said:

Verdict: Still leading the pack in terms of average points.  Would likely be #1 in total points if he didn't miss a game.  Not leading in average points by as much as I'd hope, but still providing a bit of an advantage.  The only thing that can stop him is Matty Ice's crappy play.

"Matty Ice's crappy play" is what is getting him all those points.  If he was playing well, many of those 3's would change to 1's.

And don't get me wrong.  I am a huge Koo fan.  I drafted him, but stupidly dropped him one week expecting to get him back the next, but failed.

Edited by fbi314159
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, ZappB said:

Verdict: Nothing to worry about. The only thing worse than his play is his O line's ability to protect him.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, fbi314159 said:

"Matty Ice's crappy play" is what is getting him all those points.  If he was playing well, many of those 3's would change to 1's.

And don't get me wrong.  I am a huge Koo fan.  I drafted him, but stupidly dropped him one week expecting to get him back the next, but failed.

True, but this past week was an example of a potentially bad scenario.  Koo had 13 points at halftime and nothing afterwards.  Koo still needs the Falcons to at least get into the opponent's territory.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, ZappB said:

True, but this past week was an example of a potentially bad scenario.  Koo had 13 points at halftime and nothing afterwards.  Koo still needs the Falcons to at least get into the opponent's territory.

The saints are one of the best defenses in football. Extremely underrated. Julio was in and out of the game. It’s football these things happen. End of the day the falcons move the ball and stall in the red zone. Setting koo up perfectly.

• Like 2

Koo is a beast, he's been my most reliable non-QB outside of Diggs on my team.  He gives you such an edge weekly over pretty much everyone else.  Atl can move the ball but can't score to save their lives, and he's got the 50+ yard leg to boot, and their coach knows it.  He's easy money.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

he's the best kicker in the game?

2 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

He scores alot of points 🙃

Okay.  This is the first time I’ve seen his weekly points.

Now I get why people are saying RB1/WR1.

I didn’t understand for the longest time.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, nn4mz said:

Can someone tell me what’s the story behind why this guy is so endearing to many?

He's one of the top kickers.  After he joined ATL last year he was one of the top kickers, if not the top, so his results so far this year aren't entirely unexpected.

Edited by ZappB
  • Like 1