Motown_Magic

Mike Davis 2020 Outlook

[...]

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story
  • Like 1

Head Coach basically said Davis is playing next week and CMac will not be back yet. Party time! I wouldn't even think of bringing him back the week after either. Let CMac get to a perfect 100% or until the Panthers lose at least.

Edited by TennisDude
  • Like 1

Guys, on my way currently to cmac’s house. That ankle is gonna be in real bad shape when I’m done, just please someone set my lineup for me moving forward. 

Regards,

Mike Davis Owner. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

38 minutes ago, TennisDude said:

Head Coach basically said Davis is playing next week and CMac will not be back yet. Party time! I wouldn't even think of bringing him back the week after either. Let CMac get to a perfect 100% or until the Panthers lose at least.

No kidding. If you’re winning, no need to rush CMC before he’s ready. 

26 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Guys, on my way currently to cmac’s house. That ankle is gonna be in real bad shape when I’m done, just please someone set my lineup for me moving forward. 

Regards,

Mike Davis Owner. 

1 share of Davis, 0 of CMC.  Go for it!

• Like 1

Just now, Mathew Berry said:

Interview with coach before yesterday’s game said mccaffrey “a couple weeks away”.  

Meh...hoping hes out longerrrr. Ive been spoiled with Davis!

Signed: Non CMC Owner

• Like 2

chances of mike davis having flex appeal once cmc returns? i just dont see the panthers giving cmc the same volume he's use to returning from a high ankle sprain, we all saw kamara and saquon struggle returning from the same injury last year.

17 minutes ago, TroutFister said:

chances of mike davis having flex appeal once cmc returns? i just dont see the panthers giving cmc the same volume he's use to returning from a high ankle sprain, we all saw kamara and saquon struggle returning from the same injury last year.

Wrong!

Kamara had another injury

saquon didnt struggle

• Like 1

How many players who we have never heard of could have been HOFers if coaches knew how to utilize their talents/ they played on better teams?

Edited by this guy right here
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, this guy right here said:

How many players who we have never heard of could have been HOFers if coaches knew how to utilize their talents/ they played on better teams?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, this guy right here said:

all the RB's that played under Gase. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, SyNdicateZ said:

all the RB's that played under Gase. 

don't stop there! Most of the skill players that played under Gase.

• Thanks 1

man if cmc is out until week 10... what a steal MD has been. rb1 numbers off the waivers.

What the value in dynasty’s here? Any chance he starts elsewhere next year? I know he’s a FA but he’s also like 27/28

Edited by BxBOMBERs28

2 hours ago, BxBOMBERs28 said:

What the value in dynasty’s here? Any chance he starts elsewhere next year? I know he’s a FA but he’s also like 27/28

I'm a non-cmc owner in dynasty that grabbed Davis and I didn't realize he'll be a FA after this season, so I'll definitely be holding onto him to see what happens in the offseason. If he continues to perform in cmc's absence (and maybe getting a chance to spell him ros), I don't see why he wouldn't test the market. There are definitely teams that could use his dual-threat service until he hits the rb wall at 30/31 or at least as a 1yr stopgap. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, buckets88 said:

Will Davis have any value when CMC comes back?

No. Unless CMC sustains another injury, he's rendered worthless. He will come in here and there to give CMC a breather throughout games, but he won't get enough opportunity to produce reliable numbers when CMC is around. Look on the bright side, if you were lucky enough to pick him up, he provided 5 serviceable weeks in a row and likely a 6th this Sunday. Not too many players provide this kind of consistency...

• Thanks 1

please go out on a high note. seeing how MT hamstring is hurting...high ankle sprains aint nothing to play with. risk of reinjury is high so maybe smart to hold for 1-2 weeks after with CMC

• Like 1