Sign in to follow this  
JacobThunder15

Mixon and Robinson for Adams PPR

Roster currently

QB: Mahomes, Cam

RB: Henry, Mixon, Taylor, Robinson

WR: Golladay, AJ Brown, D Johnson, Cambell

TE: Hurst, Smith

I am confident in my RB depth but need a better WR and think Adams could be a buy low being injured right now. Was thinking Mixon and a piece for Adams but any suggestion would help. As always, leave a link

You actually have real solid team. Just bad luck at wr so far. Also what if this is just beginning of another year of lingering injuries for Adams? Hes been in the league 7 or 8 years and only played all 16 games once or twice.

That said Mixon and Robinson for Adams is fair enough 

I'd consider exploring the wire or maybe trade cam for a wr, cam is hot right now n you'll never start him over mahomes

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, gregp said:

You actually have real solid team. Just bad luck at wr so far. Also what if this is just beginning of another year of lingering injuries for Adams? Hes been in the league 7 or 8 years and only played all 16 games once or twice.

I'd consider exploring the wire or maybe trade cam for a wr, cam is hot right now n you'll never start him over mahomes

Im actually considering Cam over Mahomes next week because Mahomes faces the Ravens. I made another thread for maybe Cam and my TE for Kelce, but im not sure who I could shop for WR with both of my top guys being hurt

Like gregp said, I like your team as is. Mixon will have better days and Robinson has already been solid. 

I think your WR corps is fine and will feast once Golladay and Brown come back and it's looking like Golladay is going to play this week. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Im actually considering Cam over Mahomes next week because Mahomes faces the Ravens. I made another thread for maybe Cam and my TE for Kelce, but im not sure who I could shop for WR with both of my top guys being hurt

Youd think that'd be the smart move but watch that ravens/chiefs game be fun shootout, the early o/u is 53. I'd never sit mahomes, and I'm sure you drafted him that way. That's just me. 

But if your really feeling Cam, than trade mahomes. You got perfect trade bait there. Jus sayin

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, aiyahrockla said:

I'd keep Mixon and A-Rob.  No need to upgrade, not much of an upgrade if you ask me.  

Not A Rob. J Robinson off the Jags. So the trade would be Mixon and Robinson for Adams

3 hours ago, gregp said:

Whatd you think of a deal with mixon for Ridley? 

Naw you can’t give up both rbs there, package Robinson or Mixon and a WR for a stud WR maybe

Just now, BaBaBooey said:

Naw you can’t give up both rbs there, package Robinson or Mixon and a WR for a stud WR maybe

Was trying to maybe do Mixon and Aj brown for Ridley or Adams? Thanks for your help, ill get to yours

19 hours ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Was trying to maybe do Mixon and Aj brown for Ridley or Adams? Thanks for your help, ill get to yours

Mixon n brown for Ridley seems like a great trade right now. But I think now is more of a sell-high/hold on Ridley and not a buy-high. You're prob paying a tad too much, but if this is real with Ridley then itd be a big win.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, gregp said:

Mixon n brown for Ridley seems like a great trade right now. But I think now is more of a sell-high/hold on Ridley and not a buy-high. You're prob paying a tad too much, but if this is real with Ridley then itd be a big win.

He told me that nothing on my roster would constitute a trade for Ridley. Think I need to wait a few weeks for that, by his attitude he is confident in his 0-2 team

• Haha 1

Ouch. Yea, Ridley price tag is sky high right now. He's gonna been be great, but that will come down 

Edited by gregp
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, gregp said:

Ouch. Yea, Ridley price tag is sky high right now. He's gonna been be great, but that will come down 

Any other immediate moves? Im hoping Golladay plays, but I need Henry and Mixon to bounce back for anyone to want them. 

• Like 1

If youre desperate than you should consider offering your hot hands or desirable players. Like Cam or Taylor. Sounds lame, but gotta give value to get value

3 minutes ago, gregp said:

If youre desperate than you should consider offering your hot hands or desirable players. Like Cam or Taylor. Sounds lame, but gotta give value to get value

He gave me a counter and said the only guys he would be interested in are if Henry and Taylor are included. Surely thats an overpay for Ridley and he offered James Connor

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

He told me that nothing on my roster would constitute a trade for Ridley. Think I need to wait a few weeks for that, by his attitude he is confident in his 0-2 team

Always makes me laugh a little when somebody's so high on their team that hasn't won a game yet. I mean, he might be right, but it's still worth a sensible chuckle.

I don't think I'd do this. Mixon will come round I think, and RBs are pretty hard to get this year. It's close though. I just think you leave yourself too thin at RB.

Help with mine?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, leffe186 said:

Always makes me laugh a little when somebody's so high on their team that hasn't won a game yet. I mean, he might be right, but it's still worth a sensible chuckle.

I don't think I'd do this. Mixon will come round I think, and RBs are pretty hard to get this year. It's close though. I just think you leave yourself too thin at RB.

Help with mine?

Did you see the trade he offered? Henry and Taylor for Ridley and a piece (piece could include Chubb, Connor, Hill) thanks for mine, getting to yours now

Ooof. Derrick Henry and Jonathan Taylor for Ridley and somebody? Again, you're giving up a lot of RB power. I think it's too rich. Stay put.

Just now, leffe186 said:

Ooof. Derrick Henry and Jonathan Taylor for Ridley and somebody? Again, you're giving up a lot of RB power. I think it's too rich. Stay put.

Was thinking the same. Im 0-2 but my RB depth is the best in the league and have had a bunch of guys underperform. Appreciate the help

Just now, joed0 said:

Would not trade Henry and Taylor for that.

do you see any pieces in the team you would take? (Ridley and either Chubb/Hill/connor) think i still hold. Getting to yours now

3 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

do you see any pieces in the team you would take? (Ridley and either Chubb/Hill/connor) think i still hold. Getting to yours now

I wouldn't right now. Golladay should be back and I like Diontae Johnson in PPR.

• Thanks 1