DerrickHenrysCleats

What Do You Need on MNF?

FOr a Hail Mary I'd need 40 pts from Kamara in one league, but in the more likely category, I need Jacobs and Kamara to combine for about 23 pts for a win in the other. 55 and a TD for each would be just enough

1 hour ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Need Jacobs and Ruggs to score 41.

is Ruggs playing?

- Brees to score 19.39.

- I have Kamara, he has Cook, I'm leading by 8,16. (I'm to dumb to phrase this one better)

Need Tre’Quan to be amazing so I can use him next week instead of Parris Campbell. Who I picked up this week to use instead of Courtland Sutton.

9 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Need Tre’Quan to be amazing so I can use him next week instead of Parris Campbell. Who I picked up this week to use instead of Courtland Sutton.

I hope that the Saints mostly throw to Tre'Quan the whole game because I'm up 32 points in PPR and my opponent has Emmanuel Sanders left.

Up 21.....going against Jacobs owner and I still have waller. More then likely, just need for Jacobs to sit at 25 or under.

11 minutes ago, next big thing cp84 said:

No season ending injuries... please?

🙏 bless up on that ✌

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, SkinThatSmokeWagon said:

As a Saints fan, Cook will be the man getting the looks from Brees tonight. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Emmanuel Sanders has a big game though, too, because I'm playing against him.

I'm ahead by 2.4 points with Kamara to play, and my opponent has Bryan Edwards and Darren Waller. I've pretty much resigned myself to taking the loss. 

41 minutes ago, SkinThatSmokeWagon said:

As a Saints fan, Cook will be the man getting the looks from Brees tonight. 

not quite getting this train of thought - lemme get this straight -  as a FAN, you are akin to the OC?

see, one need not be a "homer" to acertain that Cook is now a huge part of the passing game. 

dunno how being a fan somehow gives you special insight/cred, when just about anyone dabbling in magick foosball already knows this. 

🤔

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

not quite getting this train of thought - lemme get this straight -  as a FAN, you are akin to the OC?

see, one need not be a "homer" to acertain that Cook is now a huge part of the passing game. 

dunno how being a fan somehow gives you special insight/cred, when just about anyone dabbling in magick foosball already knows this. 

🤔

Or maybe it is because I follow my team and figure he will be part of the game plan tonight as he has been. Also, look at his stats over the last 8 games and tell me he is not involved in this offense. Do I think he will outscore Kamara? No but I would not be surprised in a 7/85/1 TD stat line.

Side Note: I own zero shares of Saints players in my leagues.

Edited by SkinThatSmokeWagon
  • Like 1

40 even from Kamara full PPR. I feel surprisingly good. With MT13 out I think they lean heavily on him. 181 total yards, 10 catches, 3 touchdowns. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, SkinThatSmokeWagon said:

Or maybe it is because I follow my team and figure he will be part of the game plan tonight as he has been. Also, look at his stats over the last 8 games and tell me he is not involved in this offense. Do I think he will outscore Kamara? No but I would not be surprised in a 7/85/1 TD stat line.

Side Note: I own zero shares of Saints players in my leagues.

✌ fair enough ... let's have a good one! (and by "good one" i mean Raiders +5.5, o48.5)

• Thanks 1

Down by 5.12 points my Jacob's vs his J.Cook hoping Jacob's out produce Cook by 6 points 

22+ from Kamara 1/2 PPR

Left JRob and Jonnu on my bench, for guys that scored a combined 5 points. 

Really need Kamara to bail me out. How confident should I be??

5-50-1 from Cook would go a long way for me.

Already won this week, but I just need my 2 guys tonight (Kamara and JJ) to make it thru the game without any injuries 🤞

• Like 1