DerrickHenrysCleats

What Do You Need on MNF?

2 ppr points from one of sammy/hardman. not that confident.  already have had 5 starters get injured in game (basically 1st half) through the first 3 weeks.

86 from lamar and andrews 6 pt pass td bonus pts 300/350/400. bonus pts 40 yard big plays. just need 5 td game from lamar and 2 td game from andrews ha.

sammy/hardman + ingram + 30pts > mahomes

kelce and sammy/hardman + 7 pts> mahomes and brown

Edited by colepenhagen

I need the Chiefs/Ravens to be a massive shoot out.  I need 107pts in PPR from Hill, Hollywood, Andrews, and Tucker.

(I'm screwed)

in one league, down 4 points (Standard) with Hellaire/Andrews going.  Hoping i can pull this one out.

In another league, down 12 points (full ppr), got Andrews/Raven/Butker going vs his hellaire/hill/hollywood.  don't like my chances there.  Thanks alot MVS!

I am up 198.86 to 168.74 in my less competitve 10 team half ppr league.

I have Kecle rolling tonight, hoping he will extend my lead. While the other guy has Mahomes and Tucker. I'm almost guaranteed to win :)

Done and up by 16 against my opponent who still has CEH going tonight. I suspect CEH scores at least one TD tonight making my chances not so great.

Just now, trashlife said:

A time machine to go back to draft day and select Aaron Jones over Kenyan Drake 

Could be worse, you could’ve selected Joe Mixon over Chubb and/or A.Jones....

Up 44.3 points. My players are all done, opponent has Mahomes and Hollywood. Predicting some major butt clenching going on in the 4th quarter tonight. 

Hollywood Brown and Tyreek Hill to combine for 15.5 in standard (I'm hopeful here).

CEH and Mark Andrews in 0.5 PPR to outscore Harrison Butker by 31 (not so hopeful here, but anything can happen!)

I'm up 22.2 points against my opponent and he has CEH left tonight. Think I can still win? Full point PPR.

I need Lamar Jackson to score -53 points for me to win..

Played against Colts D, Gostkowski and Kamara.

So i need 65 points from CEH and Tyreek. lol.

Need 19 out of Mahomes. Feel like this is gonna be a tough game for KC offense and I’ll sweat this for a little.

I need Lamar and Kittle to outscore butker by less than 30.  I don't think I have a shot.