DerrickHenrysCleats

What Do You Need on MNF?

On 9/28/2020 at 6:00 PM, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

Lamar isn't gonna be settling for FGs tonight. If it's 4th and under 2 they'll be going for it. They can't settle for 3 against Pat

Tucker looking like a 8-10. So you need about 14+ to be safe

Didnt happen :(

Jumping in early because I have to get up at 3am for work.

In my 10-teamer I've got Aaron Jones and a 17pt head start against the Chiefs DEF. Reasonably confident that he won't fumble a dozen times, although there remains a chance that *checks notes* Brian Hoyer will get obliterated by the Chiefs.

My 14-teamer is another story. As it stands, I'm 29pts ahead plus whatever Greg Ward can muster in the second half tonight. Trouble is, the oppo has Mahomes. A Greg Ward TD in the second half would go a long way to steadying my nerves, but Mahomes is quite capable of a 35-40pt game if he needs one. Allez Greg Ward!

I need Calvin Ridley and the Chiefs D to combine for negative 28 points.  Think I have a chance?

I need Julio to do better than 0-0-0 with 30 lost fumbles on 30 end arounds that combine for 0 yards. 

For Julio to not score 35 more points than CEH.

Matt Ryan needs to put up 25 points. But Ridley has to be terrible at the same time. 

1 hour ago, leffe186 said:

Jumping in early because I have to get up at 3am for work.

In my 10-teamer I've got Aaron Jones and a 17pt head start against the Chiefs DEF. Reasonably confident that he won't fumble a dozen times, although there remains a chance that *checks notes* Brian Hoyer will get obliterated by the Chiefs.

My 14-teamer is another story. As it stands, I'm 29pts ahead plus whatever Greg Ward can muster in the second half tonight. Trouble is, the oppo has Mahomes. A Greg Ward TD in the second half would go a long way to steadying my nerves, but Mahomes is quite capable of a 35-40pt game if he needs one. Allez Greg Ward!

He's going to get zero in the second half. Great.

I need Sony ******** Michel to outscore Calvin Ridley. This is how my 2020 is going in a nutshell

Before Kittle (40 pts) I had basically no chance to win.  Now, I need Ridley to outscore Aaron Jones by 5 points to win.

Up 33 against CEH. I give it a 50/50 shot

1 hour ago, RingMyBell said:

2016 Todd Gurley miracle 40 pointer

1 hour ago, Tenner said:

Matt Ryan needs to put up 25 points. But Ridley has to be terrible at the same time. 

I need both these to happen to win one league, lol

In my other league, I need about 22 pts from Rodgers(thank you McKinnon!)

I need Mahomes, Pats D and Butker to not outscore Aaron Jones by more than 42.  With Mahomes' last performance I'm not exactly feeling like I have it in the bag.

I am glad I have Aaron Rogers, I am sure he'll have a wonderful day. Especially if the Falcons are blowing a lead again....

Need about 44 half PPR points from Gurley and D Adams. Looking for a big game today.

Multiple TDs and big plays can help.