The G Man

Jeff Wilson 2020 Outlook

1 minute ago, hard1 said:

no... thus guy will be part of a three headed beast

But the part of the beast that gets to eat dessert....

• Haha 4

Anyone listening to the 'experts' saying he should get the bulk of the carries and GL over McKinnon?

Anyone feeling good about a FLEX play tomorrow?

If the above is true he'll most likely be slotted in my Flex tomorrow.

He is a TD Machine when on the field...

Just now, Spina said:

Anyone listening to the 'experts' saying he should get the bulk of the carries and GL over McKinnon?

The reason they're saying that is because that's how he was used last time they had RB issues.  I think he's a sneaky flex play this week in a game they should get ahead in.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, humanpuck said:

The reason they're saying that is because that's how he was used last time they had RB issues.  I think he's a sneaky flex play this week in a game they should get ahead in.

They trust him around the GL.  That should at least be worth first crack at the GL carries.

Jimmy g is out.. so assuming they get ahead early with Mullins is a big assumption 

1 hour ago, Spina said:

Im starting in my flex

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

debating whether or not i should start him over ingram in my flex.  wilson is getting ALOT of hype and the thing i've learned about hype is that you do 100% the exact opposite of the hype.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, humanpuck said:

I wouldn't be so sure of that. As bad as the giants are this an injury depleted 49ers team. I would NOT assume game flow will help this guy. I can see 10 carries 40 yards line.

52 minutes ago, hard1 said:

Jimmy g is out.. so assuming they get ahead early with Mullins is a big assumption 

Jimmy G, Mostert, Coleman, Samuel, Kittle,  Boston, Thomas, Sherman...

This ain't last year 49ers team

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, hard1 said:

I’m not sure there’s much difference between Jimmy G and Mullins...

1 minute ago, CooL said:

I’m not sure there’s much difference between Jimmy G and Mullins...

That may be the truth..

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, yanksman said:

I wouldn't be so sure of that. As bad as the giants are this an injury depleted 49ers team. I would NOT assume game flow will help this guy. I can see 10 carries 40 yards line.

He can also catch the ball, lets not act like McKinnon isnt made of peanut brittle

20 minutes ago, yanksman said:

Regardless of the injuries its still a top notch organization vs a terrible organization. I think its either a close game or a 49ers blowout.

56 minutes ago, Evincar said:

Regardless of the injuries its still a top notch organization vs a terrible organization. I think its either a close game or a 49ers blowout.

So the only thing it won't be is a Giants blowout?  Way to go out on a limb.  

Just a few years ago, the Niners were dumpster fire.  I don't think it matters if the front office now is "top notch".  It just matters who is on the field.  They're missing their QB, two RBs, WR1, TE1, and multiple key defensive cogs.  I think the Giants will surprise.

That said, I do think that the Niners will commit to Wilson in the red zone as they have shown in the past.  I think he's a viable flex.

Wilson will be man on fire this might be his only chance this season he will at least run hard and fight for yardage he is flex consideration for sure

4 minutes ago, fruitjacket said:

Yes it did.

With Jacobs 83 yards 0 TDs +fumble and DJax going 2/11/0... Jeff Wison Jr's garbage time production is single handedly giving me a chance...

Lol

Kept on bench this week, happy to see him light it up down there then move him into rotation going forward. This could be gooooood

10 minutes ago, BigNicc said:

Kept on bench this week, happy to see him light it up down there then move him into rotation going forward. This could be gooooood

Mostert back in the lineup next week, right?

Like I said earlier this week. You don't pick up Jeff Wilson for the yards. You pick him up for the TDs.

This week, he gave us yards, and TDs.

:)

5 hours ago, BigNicc said:

Moving forward Mostert is back though 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, smetana34 said:

Moving forward Mostert is back though 🤷‍♂️

Is it true Mostert is back next week? I haven’t seen any news.