The G Man

Jeff Wilson 2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, hard1 said:

no... thus guy will be part of a three headed beast

But the part of the beast that gets to eat dessert....

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone listening to the 'experts' saying he should get the bulk of the carries and GL over McKinnon?

Anyone feeling good about a FLEX play tomorrow?

 

If the above is true he'll most likely be slotted in my Flex tomorrow.

He is a TD Machine when on the field...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spina said:

Anyone listening to the 'experts' saying he should get the bulk of the carries and GL over McKinnon?

Anyone feeling good about a FLEX play tomorrow?

 

If the above is true he'll most likely be slotted in my Flex tomorrow.

He is a TD Machine when on the field...

The reason they're saying that is because that's how he was used last time they had RB issues.  I think he's a sneaky flex play this week in a game they should get ahead in.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, humanpuck said:

The reason they're saying that is because that's how he was used last time they had RB issues.  I think he's a sneaky flex play this week in a game they should get ahead in.

They trust him around the GL.  That should at least be worth first crack at the GL carries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jimmy g is out.. so assuming they get ahead early with Mullins is a big assumption 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spina said:

Anyone listening to the 'experts' saying he should get the bulk of the carries and GL over McKinnon?

Anyone feeling good about a FLEX play tomorrow?

 

If the above is true he'll most likely be slotted in my Flex tomorrow.

He is a TD Machine when on the field...

Im starting in my flex

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

debating whether or not i should start him over ingram in my flex.  wilson is getting ALOT of hype and the thing i've learned about hype is that you do 100% the exact opposite of the hype.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, humanpuck said:

The reason they're saying that is because that's how he was used last time they had RB issues.  I think he's a sneaky flex play this week in a game they should get ahead in.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. As bad as the giants are this an injury depleted 49ers team. I would NOT assume game flow will help this guy. I can see 10 carries 40 yards line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, hard1 said:

Jimmy g is out.. so assuming they get ahead early with Mullins is a big assumption 

Jimmy G, Mostert, Coleman, Samuel, Kittle,  Boston, Thomas, Sherman...

This ain't last year 49ers team

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, hard1 said:

Jimmy g is out.. so assuming they get ahead early with Mullins is a big assumption 

I’m not sure there’s much difference between Jimmy G and Mullins...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CooL said:

I’m not sure there’s much difference between Jimmy G and Mullins...

That may be the truth..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, yanksman said:

I wouldn't be so sure of that. As bad as the giants are this an injury depleted 49ers team. I would NOT assume game flow will help this guy. I can see 10 carries 40 yards line.

He can also catch the ball, lets not act like McKinnon isnt made of peanut brittle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, yanksman said:

I wouldn't be so sure of that. As bad as the giants are this an injury depleted 49ers team. I would NOT assume game flow will help this guy. I can see 10 carries 40 yards line.

 

Regardless of the injuries its still a top notch organization vs a terrible organization. I think its either a close game or a 49ers blowout.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Evincar said:

 

Regardless of the injuries its still a top notch organization vs a terrible organization. I think its either a close game or a 49ers blowout.

So the only thing it won't be is a Giants blowout?  Way to go out on a limb.  

Just a few years ago, the Niners were dumpster fire.  I don't think it matters if the front office now is "top notch".  It just matters who is on the field.  They're missing their QB, two RBs, WR1, TE1, and multiple key defensive cogs.  I think the Giants will surprise.

That said, I do think that the Niners will commit to Wilson in the red zone as they have shown in the past.  I think he's a viable flex.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wilson will be man on fire this might be his only chance this season he will at least run hard and fight for yardage he is flex consideration for sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, fruitjacket said:

Yes it did.

With Jacobs 83 yards 0 TDs +fumble and DJax going 2/11/0... Jeff Wison Jr's garbage time production is single handedly giving me a chance...

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kept on bench this week, happy to see him light it up down there then move him into rotation going forward. This could be gooooood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BigNicc said:

Kept on bench this week, happy to see him light it up down there then move him into rotation going forward. This could be gooooood

Mostert back in the lineup next week, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like I said earlier this week. You don't pick up Jeff Wilson for the yards. You pick him up for the TDs.

This week, he gave us yards, and TDs.

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BigNicc said:

Kept on bench this week, happy to see him light it up down there then move him into rotation going forward. This could be gooooood

Moving forward Mostert is back though 🤷‍♂️

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, smetana34 said:

Moving forward Mostert is back though 🤷‍♂️

Is it true Mostert is back next week? I haven’t seen any news. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.