Sign in to follow this  
CamNewton

WHIR: Zeke, Pollard, and Ridley for CEH, D. Adams, and Jeudy (Full PPR)

I was offered the trade below in a 12-team Full PPR. My RBs are Zeke, Mixon, Akers, Gibson, Pollard, Hines. My WRs are Ridley, Woods, Moore, DJax. Should I accept this offer? I feel like this is the time to sell high on Ridley.

I give: Ezekiel Elliott, Tony Pollard, Calvin Ridley

I receive: Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Davante Adams, and Jerry Jeudy

Wow, that's tough, but I think I'd take CEH in this situation, you're basically trading 2 players and getting 3 back, considering Pollard only has value if Zeke gets hurt. That seems like a pretty good deal to me.

Damn this is a close one. I have watched both ATL games and Ridley looks like the man in this offense although you know Julio will turn it on eventually. I think I am leaning towards staying put.

Thanks for mine.

I think I'd take this.  I can't stand Pollard, but Adams left the last game with a pulled hamstring.  It might be interesting to know how bad that was first.  Plus, I'd sooner have Ridley than Adams.  Yes, Ridley has more competitions, but I think Green Bay's nice numbers are currently a reflection of the competition they've faced rather than how good that offense is.  

Edited by Beer Snob

Wow it doesn’t get any closer than this. I think I would do it but it’s really really close. 

Nope. Dont do it. CEH looks good but hes still sharing touches to some degree. And if Zeke gets hurt, you have Pollard who will immediately get the workhorse role. If CEH goes down hurt, its a crapshoot. Plus, Ridley is going to breakout this year. Probably not Adams numbers, but not far off. ATL defense is bad and Ryan is going to throw a ton. Stay put.

I would not take the deal.  I still think Zeke is better than CEH in the long run, and you can't beat Pollard as an insurance policy.  A healthy Adams is better than Ridley, but I still think Ridley will be a mid-to-high WR2 with significant upside for more this year.  I'm worried about Jeudy with the Drew Lock injury - even with Sutton out for the year, a rookie WR with an inexperienced QB is a recipe for heartbreak.

I wouldn't take it. Zeke > CEH

We also don't know how serious Adams hamstring injury is and Ridley's ceiling may be pretty close to Adams anyway. Jeudy is a dart throw with the QB situation as it is in Denver.

Stand pat. Thanks for help w/ mine.

14 minutes ago, tusb said:

I would not take the deal.  I still think Zeke is better than CEH in the long run, and you can't beat Pollard as an insurance policy.  A healthy Adams is better than Ridley, but I still think Ridley will be a mid-to-high WR2 with significant upside for more this year.  I'm worried about Jeudy with the Drew Lock injury - even with Sutton out for the year, a rookie WR with an inexperienced QB is a recipe for heartbreak.

5 minutes ago, rasrar said:

We also don't know how serious Adams hamstring injury is and Ridley's ceiling may be pretty close to Adams anyway. Jeudy is a dart throw with the QB situation as it is in Denver.

What if I sub out Ridley for DJ Moore, and Jeudy isn't included.

So...

I give: Zeke, Pollard, Moore

I receive: CEH, Adams

• Like 1

Just now, CamNewton said:

So...

I think that's fair, provided Adams hamstring doesnt keep him out for any time.

1 hour ago, CamNewton said:

So...

Yeah thats legit, I’d be more inclined to keep the sturdy stud RB in Zeke and the uninjured WR personally so I’d stay put. I don’t see why you’re trying rid your team of Zeke, Moore, and/or Ridley for similar talent with more risk. 

I really do think I'd stick. They just announced that Adams might miss this week too. CEH has question marks too. I just don't think it's worth the risk.

Help with mine?

I think you stick as well; I don't see this trade helping you much. Zeke is the best player here.

I think I'd stick with what you have. Zeke is pretty reliable and I like him over CEH. As much as I like the upside CEH, Zeke is more dependable week in, week out. And as everyone has said, who knows how long that injury to Adams is going to linger. It's very close and I understand why it's tempting, but, I think I'd hold for now.

2 hours ago, rasrar said:

Adams going out of the game was precautionary. He said he felt fine and wanted to go back in, confirmed by coaches.

i think this trade comes down to trusting CEH to compete with Zekes numbers. But if you need depth and Jeudy is actually helping your team rather than rotting on the bench, I think it’s a win.