Sign in to follow this  
Blasto95

Trading for Diggs? WHIR

10 team PPR. 2rb + 3WR + 2 Flex.

My roster

QB- Wilson, Matt Ryan

RB- Henry, Hunt, James white, Gaskin, Kelley, Zach Moss.

WR- Adams, Ridley, Golladay, Boyd, Slayton, Trequan Smith

TE- Zach Ertz, Jonnu Smith

his roster

QB- Big Ben

RB- Zeke, Carson, Mostert, Lindsey, Chris Thompson

WR- Hill, Lockett, Diggs, Robert Woods, Robby Anderson, Fitz, Shepard. 

TE- Olsen, Gronkowski

Im looking to trade him a TE+QB and another piece, and I’d like Diggs. Not sure how I feel about Woods, and I think Lockett/Hill would be more expensive. I sent him an offer of Matt Ryan, Jonnu Smith, and Zach Moss for Diggs and he likes it as a starting point. Do I maybe do the same for Woods? Or sweeten the deal for Diggs?

You are more likely to get him to bite on Woods with that deal, especially after Diggs big week.  

Not sure why you are hellbent on getting diggs, you already have adams ridley and golladay is coming back so its not like diggs is improving your wrs. I would try and upgrade your Rbs so maybe work a deal around getting diggs and carson.

2 minutes ago, fantasyhustler said:

Not sure why you are hellbent on getting diggs, you already have adams ridley and golladay is coming back so its not like diggs is improving your wrs. I would try and upgrade your Rbs so maybe work a deal around getting diggs and carson.

We start 3WR+ 2 Flex, so there’s absolutely room for me to start Woods or Diggs. I don’t think he would deal Carson, since he’s pretty weak/hurt after that.

Bump.

So he already offered back, Jonnu for Fitz straight up. Which isn’t awful considering I can start 5 WRs and bye weeks coming up. But I was already looking at Jonnu Smith for Robby Anderson. Is it worth it to throw in Ryan or Moss to get that done? I’ve also thrown out the idea to him of Ryan+Jonnu+Moss for Robert Woods.

10 minutes ago, Rush2112 said:

Pass on him and go after some other WR or RB 

How far off do you think Ryan+ Ertz or Jonnu+ a RB/WR is for Mccaffery? Owner is 0-2, with Wentz and Brady, Aj Brown/Godwin/Crowder/Coleman all hurt.

If you can get Cmc with Jonny and Thompson or Lindsay for cmc. Dooooo it. 

id do that was all except your first two rbs

help mine?